Post your Pyga

PYGA1

I have my moments. 

Still recovering from the ultrafail on the wheelbase alteration in cornering debacle... 

thats the funniest chirp I've heard in a long time,gonna have to remember that one :-))

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are great AM tire combo options that work well.

I've tried many on all the PYGA frames.

Best AM combo thus far on the OneTen is still the Butcher / Purgatory set.

Or the ONZA Ibex / Canis combo or Ibex 2.4 front and Ibex 2.25 rear

I also have a custom box load of pretty aggressive VeeRubber tires tailor made for gnarly 9r hoop AM setups - one of my favourites ;)

You definitely need a dropper -  got that too should you need any and have new FUNN and XFusion stock on the way at R3K a pop.

Edited by Bibi

Have to have a dropper,never would of realized how much more confidence it gives you. Transformed my pascoe. Don't think I could ride with out it now. It was the last thing I bought ,but in hindsight should of been probably near the top of the list. Seriously dude it's agame changer.

Edited by Thfc

Have to have a dropper,never would of realized how much more confidence it gives you. Transformed my pascoe. Don't think I could ride with out it now. It was the last thing I bought ,but in hindsight should of been probably near the top of the list. Seriously dude it's agame changer.

I'm glad I was able to convince you :P

Dropper is definitely a must have for that bike.

I'd go with the same combo I have (almost) and go Magic Mary SG Trailstar up front, with Rock Razor SG Trailstar at the rear. BRILLIANT rollign resistance and grip in spades. 

How easily attainable are these tyres? and at what cost?

Will definitely consider them when my current set up needs changing

I'm riding without mine atm as the actuator cable snapped. Need to get a strap-wrench to allow the replacement... So it's back to the old seatpost. 

That there MRP 160 on Bibi's Pascoe is still the smoothest fork I have ever had the pleasure of trying. WANT WANT WANT!

How easily attainable are these tyres? and at what cost?

Will definitely consider them when my current set up needs changing

Sadly, not so attainable. It's either going to have to be EvoBikes or an import. 

Like www.bike-discount.de or something similar.  

I'm riding without mine atm as the actuator cable snapped. Need to get a strap-wrench to allow the replacement... So it's back to the old seatpost.

ouch,that sucks.

agreed, really east to fit as well. Could just do with some more,pieces.

I think the XL kit has a lot more pieces.

pse let me know if you find,would still like to put some on other places.

Go to a motorbike shop like MossKay, they have rolls of clear tape for petrol tanks etc, about R20/m

I think the XL kit has a lot more pieces.

I bought the xl kit,there are also 4 chain stay pieces as well and a small square piece as well. Only prob is that the chain stay pieces looked k@k on the yellow so looking to put clear there.

Go to a motorbike shop like MossKay, they have rolls of clear tape for petrol tanks etc, about R20/m

are mosskays still around ?

are mosskays still around ?

Not sure, mine has gone but I'm sure other bike shops will have. Luckily I bought a few rolls last year, nice and thick and perfect for cable rub, covering decals, etc.

Edited by BBN