Bryton Rider 35T BUNDLE on Special for R1399

Keyser Soze

Sweet deal. Just bought me one of these from Groupon. Incredible price, its normally R3000 for the bundle and R1500 just for the computer. Free shipping. Link: Pay R1 399 for a state of the art Bryton Rider 35T GPS cycling computer including heart rate monitor and speed/cadence sensors and national delivery, valued at R2 999 (save 53%)

Updated Link.

Edited by Keyser Soze

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wont this upset the retailers a bit, these guys are bypassing the retailers to sell the stock to the public at the same price (I presume) that they sell it to the retailers for, as far as I understand, this is a no no in the cycling industry especially???

Retailers don't wanna keep stock, or don't wanna give service, or whatever.

If the shops took more initiative, they'd get more feet in the door and sell more.

Big ups to Bryton for getting their product to market and getting people to use their stuff. I remember that Buycycle had the same special on last month.

im sure i bought my rider 35 and hrm using "thehubsa" coupon code for R1400....might be mistaken....

im sure i bought my rider 35 and hrm using "thehubsa" coupon code for R1400....might be mistaken....

Did you buy from the same site?

How long for delivery?

what's stopping this from being a paddling/running device? 55g is not too bad to have on your wrist(the cardio 30 weighs 47g with strap)

It's a fantastic deal (provided there are no Groupon issues)

Good luck there. Share price has tanked 60% since IPO, 20% on Monday alone. Market seeing through these sharks.

Good luck there. Share price has tanked 60% since IPO, 20% on Monday alone. Market seeing through these sharks.
which sharks? Groupon or Bryton? Edited by Keyser Soze

what's stopping this from being a paddling/running device? 55g is not too bad to have on your wrist(the cardio 30 weighs 47g with strap)

Yup. Could probably mod an iPod strap.

OK -so will it be a safe buy from groupon?

I hope so, I've already bought it. It's only my first groupon purchase.

They're owned by Google right.

I hope so, I've already bought it. It's only my first groupon purchase.

They're owned by Google right.

Wrong