Bryton Rider 35T BUNDLE on Special for R1399

Keyser Soze

I'm thinking about the Cardio 35T watch. Does anyone know how the battery is charged? Through USB cable? I can't find any info on the web regarding this...

Nevermind, I downloaded the user manual.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It better be good :)

Just ordered myself one of those bryton 35T watches. looks like an amazing deal and the specs on the watch are seem to be awesome. Especially cause I do a lot of running and swimming aswell. Gonna be a looong 4 weeks for me tho :(

Any of you guys received your Bryton Riders yet?

I just got a phone call from there "head office" saying that i qualified for my order and the voucher has been redeemed and i dont need to do anything from my part any further...basically what they have been saying since last week.

i then asked when can i expect the unit and they said that they are still waiting on it from their supplier but from the time he gave me the call it will be anything to 3 - 4 weeks.

I tried to see if i can get an answer but they wont budge so now its just waiting and hopeing for the best...would have loved to have it on my saturday ride but i guess it will have to wait...

This waiting is killing me!! I was hoping to have it before my 1st race in over a year but alas, hopefully before Dome2Dome.....

Holy **** but we're like a bunch of impatient little kids waiting for Christmas in July!!!

Problem is they have to collect from JHB ( Ballistic Bike Trading) where I live not even 1.5km from :cursing:, courier them all to CPT and the distribute them all back to where ever they going. knowing them they probably using a donkey cart to courier.

Happy Waiting fellow Hubbers!

Holy **** but we're like a bunch of impatient little kids waiting for Christmas in July!!!

Problem is they have to collect from JHB ( Ballistic Bike Trading) where I live not even 1.5km from :cursing:, courier them all to CPT and the distribute them all back to where ever they going. knowing them they probably using a donkey cart to courier.

Happy Waiting fellow Hubbers!

Ja soos klein kindjie die aand voor krismis...HAHAHA

The stock is ready to be collected by Groupon, cant see it taking longer than a week for you guys to get your units....

Any News if they collected the stock and will be delivering this week! Need to #Brytonupmyweek!

Any News if they collected the stock and will be delivering this week! Need to #Brytonupmyweek!

Me too! Would be brilliant to have it for Dome2Dome.

So missed it on Saturday on my ride.