Bryton Rider 35T BUNDLE on Special for R1399

Keyser Soze

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe im just too stupid too figure it out but i can't get my cadence/speed sensor working! Any advice?

The heart rate monitor worked first time but the unit just dont want to pick up the cadence/speed sensor.

so the cadence/speed sensor only works when i put it on cadence sensor...and in the process of playing around with it i broke the damn dip-switch off on cadence...im so not into this thing all of a sudden any more...

maybe im just too stupid too figure it out but i can't get my cadence/speed sensor working! Any advice?

The heart rate monitor worked first time but the unit just dont want to pick up the cadence/speed sensor.

Read the info . there is a mark on the cadence meter on one corner where the magnet has to pass over .Look at the picture carefully ,then activate on computer

I only figured out today that you have to get that Peddle Sensor a Ball hair away (3mm) from the Cadence Sensor. Do the rescan while back peddling or going forward if you have a free wheel stand until it picks up the ID #.

You dont need to turn Speed or Speed/Cad on, only Cadence!

Good luck and hope to see all you rides up soon on BrytonSport.com

Rubber side down

Play with it first as only one side of the unit picks up the magnet properly.

I installed it the wrong way round initially and I had to have my cadence magnet very close. Turned it around and it was much better.

So just play with it off the bike. It makes a clicking sound when the magnet passes the sensor and gets picked up.

Edited by Let's Ride

Love mine!! Used it for Dome2Dome yesterday and it ROCKED!! Best gift I have ever bought myself. Think I want to get a speed sensor now so I can use it on idt as well (think I messed up my idt computer with the cable ties for the Bryton Cadence but will see later).