What is wrong with you people

Baster Brak

Maybe because "he" is of to spelling lessons and has better things to do than monitor the hub, like actually ride "his" bike instead of typing about it

Eish, Below the Belt!! :eek:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You want me to take this funride seriously??

This was my age cat winner:

While the current SA jersey holder sits at home.

Riders were rewarded entry for supporting Alec's fun ride last year. That does not mean the best competed. Pity as I think SA could have had a few more golds if an actual SA team were selected on merit.

Maybe because "he" is of to spelling lessons and has better things to do than monitor the hub, like actually ride "his" bike instead of typing about it

bwahahaha, off to spelling lessons which he is in much need of! :stupid:

and a comedian too....whatevz dude...get a life and start taking some action instead of just throwing tantrums!

so go ride your bike then and stop typing about it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGBQ4G8VQpA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

While the current SA jersey holder sits at home.

Riders were rewarded entry for supporting Alec's fun ride last year. That does not mean the best competed. Pity as I think SA could have had a few more golds if an actual SA team were selected on merit.

PRICELESS!!!!!!

This thread will not make 10 pages.

To the OP, so why not start a thread congratulation the riders instead of this thread???

This thread will not make 10 pages.

To the OP, so why not start a thread congratulation the riders instead of this thread???

I also suggested that, but based on what spiderman posted, I don't think congratulations are the right way to go.

I dont get it, the World Championship for Veterans and Masters have just concluded in PMB, a number of South Africans have in the last few days been crowned as World Champions in the respective catagories, actually I am going to go as far as to state that this country has never had so many world champions at the same time, and what bogles my mind is the lack of press and or interest.

I have not seen any news coverage celebrating any of our countries achievements, and for the hub, there seems to be more interest in some little w@nker who is crying about having to pay R30 for a number board, what's wrong with you people and CSA, this was the ideal oppertunity to get some serious media milage for our sport and to really gain some goodwill and respect and hopefully grow the sport for us all, from VSA and the orginisers, how, how can you people let this brilliant oppertunity to promote the sport slip so badly, and for you hubbers, get your effen heads out your effen arses and start promoting the sport and our local riders achievements instaed of crying like a bunch of babies about the Bishops parents parking in the cycling lane, came on people, catch a wake up, we all need to buzz about the sport to get it to grow, the more people hear about our new world champs, the more people will start to respect the average ridPer out there and the more lenient the tanie in her car is gonna be,

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS LACK OF COVERAGE AND BUZZING IS SAD AND AGAIN JUST REFLECTS THE SAD STATE OF OUR SHELFISH SOCIETY

Yes I agree....... prawns or maybe Langoustines are the best SHELFISH

Edited by eccentric1