What is wrong with you people

Baster Brak

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baster Brak - why not post the results so we can rather talk about that ?

There were a number of press releases posted on the News sub forum. Can't see any comments made there.

At the OP, instead of bitching like a child, why not give us a report in the events section, or at least the list of results or something?

Aren't you just being part of the problem?

At the OP, instead of bitching like a child, why not give us a report in the events section, or at least the list of results or something?

*Semi off-topic* Oi, you gonna join me and the new world champ I "coached" for a beer or three this weekend?

*Semi off-topic* Oi, you gonna join me and the new world champ I "coached" for a beer or three this weekend?

That's a plan.

I find people like that very Shelfish

Full results are up,

Froome's future mother in law ;) 1st in her age cat

Women 50-54

1 3003 Pauline COUND 01:47:13

2 3007 Sissel VIEN 01:47:51

3 3001 Patrizia CABELLA 01:49:12

4 3002 Cathy CARSTENS 01:51:04

5 3004 Catriona MUMFORD 01:51:30

6 3008 Katherine MARSHALL 01:54:05

7 3006 Marina SMUTS 01:58:52

8 3005 Jodee NOVAK 02:04:55

3009 Mariana MONTEIRO DE CARVALHO Entered

http://www.uwctfinal...za/results.html

Thanks Scotty. This is where I followed the event and tracked the results. Well done to all our Vet cyclists! Fantastic results - hope to see you guys on the inernational stage!

I dont get it, the World Championship for Veterans and Masters have just concluded in PMB, a number of South Africans have in the last few days been crowned as World Champions in the respective catagories, actually I am going to go as far as to state that this country has never had so many world champions at the same time, and what bogles my mind is the lack of press and or interest.

I have not seen any news coverage celebrating any of our countries achievements, and for the hub, there seems to be more interest in some little w@nker who is crying about having to pay R30 for a number board, what's wrong with you people and CSA, this was the ideal oppertunity to get some serious media milage for our sport and to really gain some goodwill and respect and hopefully grow the sport for us all, from VSA and the orginisers, how, how can you people let this brilliant oppertunity to promote the sport slip so badly, and for you hubbers, get your effen heads out your effen arses and start promoting the sport and our local riders achievements instaed of crying like a bunch of babies about the Bishops parents parking in the cycling lane, came on people, catch a wake up, we all need to buzz about the sport to get it to grow, the more people hear about our new world champs, the more people will start to respect the average rider out there and the more lenient the tanie in her car is gonna be,

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS LACK OF COVERAGE AND BUZZING IS SAD AND AGAIN JUST REFLECTS THE SAD STATE OF OUR SHELFISH SOCIETY

What really reflects the sad state of our "shelfish" society, besides decreasing grammar skills, is the fact that we moan, call names, make our grudges public on social media, but don't get our ass off the couch to actually change it (and maybe make other hubbers aware of the vet's achievements rather than calling everyone who doesn't know about it ignorant. A bit like the ANCYL today in Cape Town, they protest against lack of service delivery and want to leave the city "ungovernable" - but have not forwarded any constructive plan. There we go, I pulled politics into this forum...

So he comes in, throws a tantrum and then doesnt have the decency to reply to any of the comments made to his tantrum...mmmmm.... <_<

Maybe because "he" is of to spelling lessons and has better things to do than monitor the hub, like actually ride "his" bike instead of typing about it

Yaaah, if you don't find yet, post it. Thomas Edison didn't go and scream at other people because it was dark, he went and invented the light bulb.

Yaaah, if you don't find yet, post it. Thomas Edison didn't go and scream at other people because it was dark, he went and invented the light bulb.

My post of the day! Bravo sir - this entitles you to 1 free beer at my house anytime.

Maybe because "he" is of to spelling lessons and has better things to do than monitor the hub, like actually ride "his" bike instead of typing about it

*off

Edited by Stretch