What is wrong with you people

Baster Brak

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Baster Brak - what did you do to promote this event on the Hub and in the media? What have you done do promote respect and goodwill for the sport? What have you done to promote our local riders achievements?

Just get your effen head out your ass :)

FYI Bishop's parents are probably a big part of the Shelfish community in CT...

You mean the Bishops parents are perlamoen divers?

Full results are up,

Froome's future mother in law ;) 1st in her age cat

Women 50-54

1 3003 Pauline COUND 01:47:13

2 3007 Sissel VIEN 01:47:51

3 3001 Patrizia CABELLA 01:49:12

4 3002 Cathy CARSTENS 01:51:04

5 3004 Catriona MUMFORD 01:51:30

6 3008 Katherine MARSHALL 01:54:05

7 3006 Marina SMUTS 01:58:52

8 3005 Jodee NOVAK 02:04:55

3009 Mariana MONTEIRO DE CARVALHO Entered

http://www.uwctfinal.co.za/results.html

I was following with interest as a couple of mates were riding. Recognized the names of a few hub folk amongst the results as well. Well done to you all.

I dont get it, the World Championship for Veterans and Masters have just concluded in PMB, a number of South Africans have in the last few days been crowned as World Champions in the respective catagories, actually I am going to go as far as to state that this country has never had so many world champions at the same time, and what bogles my mind is the lack of press and or interest.

I have not seen any news coverage celebrating any of our countries achievements, and for the hub, there seems to be more interest in some little w@nker who is crying about having to pay R30 for a number board, what's wrong with you people and CSA, this was the ideal oppertunity to get some serious media milage for our sport and to really gain some goodwill and respect and hopefully grow the sport for us all, from VSA and the orginisers, how, how can you people let this brilliant oppertunity to promote the sport slip so badly, and for you hubbers, get your effen heads out your effen arses and start promoting the sport and our local riders achievements instaed of crying like a bunch of babies about the Bishops parents parking in the cycling lane, came on people, catch a wake up, we all need to buzz about the sport to get it to grow, the more people hear about our new world champs, the more people will start to respect the average rider out there and the more lenient the tanie in her car is gonna be,

ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS LACK OF COVERAGE AND BUZZING IS SAD AND AGAIN JUST REFLECTS THE SAD STATE OF OUR SHELFISH SOCIETY

This sounds a bit like someone wanting some acknowledgement for their achievement... Are you perhaps a new world champion? Maybe want a "HubSA trophy" ???

Yea its nice for the people contending and great for SA to have such awesome results... But I doubt that hundreds of new cyclists are born due to Oom Sakkie winning the world champs... Most people don't even know how to change a tube, never mind who the VETS are.

get your effen heads out your effen arses

Your head is clearly up your own arse otherwise you would have know about this. I knew 4 months ago already.

catagories, oppertunity milage, orginisers, and worst of all tanie

Once you do manage to pull your head out your arse, there are now programs available to check and correct spelling.

Dit is verstaanbaar dat jy ingelse woorde kan opneuk, maar for fork sake man spel ten minste die woorde in jou moeder taal korrek!

came on, catch a wake up

Eggzactly

Edited by Tankman

Hope they've got some coverage on 'SuperCycling'.

They should :ph34r: :whistling:

45-49 96km

1 Gregoire BALLAND 02:52:05

2 Andrew MCLEAN 02:52:05

3 Vitor LOURENCO 02:52:06

4 Cale REEDER 02:52:06

5 Giovanni LATTANZI 02:52:08

Getting coverage...hmmm lets see:

- to get TV coverage, you need presenting sponsors.

- to get presenting sponsors you need to be able to add value to the sponsors brand.

- to add value we all need to be good ambassadors for the sport

Our top pros do that from time to time, but there are so many chops with a bit of talent and a lot of attitude on bikes that corporate SA wouldnt touch us with a stick. The OP chose to deliver his message in the way he did and if I was looking to sponsor our riders, I would think again after observing how he represents his peers.

They should :ph34r: :whistling:

45-49 96km

1 Gregoire BALLAND 02:52:05

2 Andrew MCLEAN 02:52:05

3 Vitor LOURENCO 02:52:06

4 Cale REEDER 02:52:06

5 Giovanni LATTANZI 02:52:08

Isn't Frans Cronje 9th on that list? Well done if he is!! :clap: