My wife hates my cycling

W@nna-BE

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! Yeah... But re-read the edited version, bro..

And yes, it is an overused phrase. But heck, it's valid!

you havent been talking to my wife have you?

Guys seriously .

When you get married the dynamics of your life change .

It's about give and take , it's not about you and your wants only .

Respect her feelings and communicate to find a happy ground , every chick is different find out what makes her tick and you will be a winner as well as have time to ride your bike .

Iron, I don't just think you're a lucky guy for obviously having a great wife, but your wife is lucky for having a husband like you! Guys like you are definitely few and far bewteen!

So if for some reason things don't work out, let me know! :wub: :lol: :P

Iron, I don't just think you're a lucky guy for obviously having a great wife, but your wife is lucky for having a husband like you! Guys like you are definitely few and far bewteen!

:thumbdown: chicks can't comment on this thread :o

Looks like the Hub is going back to dating site days!

I got my son a bike now so I let him nag that he wants to go ride. Its extra kms for me so what the hell. Heck I even got a new pair of wheels for my birthday. They were cheap and on sale but she paid for them. I let her know the day before already when I'm going to ride that way no surprises. Whenever I start with ' so what are your plans tomorrow' she knows. Then I just plan my training around that.

My current wife also rides and works so she knows how hard it is to fit it all in, so understands and gives little stress. I get more from my teenage daughter. Told CW when she does Sani with me can train flat out and I'll hold the fort, but my riding partner won't let her have the entry. Sorry babe.

:thumbdown: chicks can't comment on this thread :o

Chicks who ride bikes wouldn't be giving guys *** about riding bikes anyway. Maybe this is one of the good ones?

Dizzychick102 seeks active male between age ? & ? with IRON beliefs in womens needs & wants......

She's not a chic... Dizzy is a Woman. Smart AND good looking. And, best of all... She likes action flicks!

Good marketing skills there...

She's not a chic... Dizzy is a Woman. Smart AND good looking. And, best of all... She likes action flicks!

Thanks M!

Chicks who ride bikes wouldn't be giving guys *** about riding bikes anyway. Maybe this is one of the good ones?

I like to think so...

Dizzychick102 seeks active male between age ? & ? with IRON beliefs in womens needs & wants......

You forgot to add, with a little bit of Grey inspiration! :P