Anyone else stumbled upon this?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so are we all boycotting Shoprite/Checkers, Spar and PnP for their support of the Tobacco and Hard Liquor trade? What about their stance on GM food? How does the other 3 fare on support of small farmers and do they have community based charities like Woolworths MySchool project?

Ok so are we all boycotting Shoprite/Checkers, Spar and PnP for their support of the Tobacco and Hard Liquor trade? What about their stance on GM food? How does the other 3 fare on support of small farmers and do they have community based charities like Woolworths MySchool project?

How could cyclists look at themselves in the mirror after boycotting PnP? I mean, they sponsor the Argust and all?

How could cyclists look at themselves in the mirror after boycotting PnP? I mean, they sponsor the Argust and all?

And Woolies is an Epic Sponsor! Maybe the whiteys should refuse to take their lunch bags at next year's race. That will show them ;)

Don't boycott them. Fill a trolley with perishables and leave it at the till.

Yes - those goods will end up at an old age home or orphanage where the other retailers produce ends up in the bin. So maybe we should all support Frail's cause not by donating money, but leaving trolleys full of goods at the till.

While we are at it, lets burn down PnP's kiosk for selling cigarettes, barrackade Spar Tops for selling hard liquor and Checkers for selling blue cheese and wine.

Not stumbled upon it, its in my face everywhere on Social Media. I've had over a 100 people send me the same thing on Facebook.

Yeah, we can't even get a Woolies boycott organized, saw lots of whiteys at the till last night, when I bought my pasta, and paid the white cashier.

Honestly, calling a boycott over this is the most stupid thing I have ever seen - every large company in this country is forced to have a BEE policy in place. Yet we decide to pick Woolworths? While all other supermarkets, car manufacturers, banks, insurers etc all have the very same policy in place... get real.

Yes - those goods will end up at an old age home or orphanage where the other retailers produce ends up in the bin. So maybe we should all support Frail's cause not by donating money, but leaving trolleys full of goods at the till.

While we are at it, lets burn down PnP's kiosk for selling cigarettes, barrackade Spar Tops for selling hard liquor and Checkers for selling blue cheese and wine.

Give me a heads up I've been wanting to loot and pillage for a while now.

just be careful of the GM foods at Checkers, PnP and Spar, don't want any kids I may have one day come out with 3 nipples and only one ear. Pillage with discrecion.

I was shocked at first, but then i realised how good the food is so we still did our groceries there last night.

They still have the best hot cross buns :whistling: