A rave for my wife

HappyMartin

Today is our 6th anniversary and my wife woke me with a cup of coffe and a lovely gift

Next year in May we go to Italy for a 10 day cycling holiday including a visit to the Pantani museum and a race. Might need advice for a training plan as the race is 200km and has 3800m of climbing. Perhaps she is trying to kill me now I think of it.

What a holiday it will be what a fantastic gift. What a totally awesome woman I am married to. She is the best in every way every day

Edited by HappyMartin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She has no sisters.

I bought her a Bianchi to answer the 2nd question.

Next question. Do you have any sisters :)

Today is our 6th anniversary and my wife woke me with a cup of coffe and a lovely gift

Next year in May we go to Italy for a 10 day cycling holiday including a visit to the Pantani museum and a race. Might need advice for a training plan as the race is 200km and has 3800m of climbing. Perhaps she is trying to kill me now I think of it.

What a holiday it will be what a fantastic gift. What a totally awesome woman I am married to. She is the best in every way every day

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary.

I have be fortunate to meet the lady in question, and can confirm that HappyMartin is indeed one lucky man. Then again, HappyMartin is one of the coolest cats I've met. Nice couple. :thumbup: