Tapatalk problems

Thug

Using the forum in the internet browser on smartphones are a bit clumsy...you click on things you don't want to, have to zoom in to read properly etc etc. Tapatalk works great. well worth it imo

not sure i agree...have no problems with interacting through chrome. Replying used to be a problem with swype beta, but now that has been sorted out

post-7169-0-87113800-1355224196_thumb.png

wel,, that is what i have been thinking, i have no issues browsing or replying on the phone using phone browser.

same on the tab, the increased screensize of the tablet makes it even easier tho.

i require unique functionality at least when i pay my hard earned madibas for software, none of which have been mentioned yet.

not sure i agree...have no problems with interacting through chrome. Replying used to be a problem with swype beta, but now that has been sorted out

post-7169-0-87113800-1355224196_thumb.png

To each their own, just find tapatalk more polished.

My 2 cents...

When I first installed it - couldn't really understand all the fuss - since I also preferred viewing on the browser of my phone etc...

Having said this - where it comes in to its own, is if you are a member of multiple forums, as I presume many of us are?

It's so much easier jumping in between the forums from within Tapatalk, and it's useful to have the easy division between threads you have participated in, and new 'unread' threads, a swipe away...

From being someone who didn't really like the interface initially, I now only use Tapatalk to view forums off my phone... I might still use the browser for forums off my iPad - but it's been well worth it for my phone...

My 2 cents...

When I first installed it - couldn't really understand all the fuss - since I also preferred viewing on the browser of my phone etc...

Having said this - where it comes in to its own, is if you are a member of multiple forums, as I presume many of us are?

yes - thats where i have read the difference really lies. I barely have time to keep up with the hub....nevermind other forums! I am on a few, but none nearly as active as here...so I really only need to access one forum primarily and the rest on my normal browser

• 11 months later...

Is there a problem with Tapatalk and thehubsa.co.za. Have not been able to connect all weekend. Other forums seem to be working fine. Just says connecting to server. Have removed and re added thehubsa, but no joy.

Is there a problem with Tapatalk and thehubsa.co.za. Have not been able to connect all weekend. Other forums seem to be working fine. Just says connecting to server. Have removed and re added thehubsa, but no joy.

Reinstall of the app resolved the problem. Strange that it was just the one forum that was affected.

• 5 months later...

Anyone experiencing connection issues via Tapatalk?

Keep getting a "no topic" screen. All other forums are working perfectly.

Guest EdEdEd

Is Tapatalk worth using? Have never used it and was wondering if worth the bucks

Yep. Gooi!

Archived