Yellow Saddle - Johan Bornman - Rant

Rudi Pollard

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a mess, doesnt really belong in the realm of open discussion. JB doesnt need to reply to this imo.

Pity, this 'debate' doesnt do anyone any good.

It entertainment value alone is worth it

What a mess, doesnt really belong in the realm of open discussion. JB doesnt need to reply to this imo.

Pity, this 'debate' doesnt do anyone any good.

If its a mess then the hub is exactly where it should be :thumbup:

No, I'm just spectating. And chewing...

Your like iron eating all the popcorn. Remember to chew with your mouth closed

Whats problematic for me is the OP's very last statement:

"Just thought I would warn everyone before they part with their hard earned money for this course…"

If it was my business and somebody wrote this, despite all that I had been through to try and 'help him out', this would seriously get up my nose.

OP, with all this mess, you might find yourself facing larger issues.

My dealings with JB, he has always been 'more than accommodating', and helpful at all hours of the day, and night. Sure there have also been ups and downs, but he is one of the few people out there who earms his respect.

to try and affect his business now with your last statement is not on, and explains the flack you are getting since you decided to make your issues public. move on pal, and read the fine print next time you sign up for something.

to try and affect his business now with your last statement is not on, and explains the flack you are getting since you decided to make your issues public. move on pal, and read the fine print next time you sign up for something.

I agree with this. And all the quoting of CPA is getting tiresome. CPA is intended to protect consumers not screw over businesses. CPA recognises need for reasonable non-refundable deposits.

Damn right. The site looks far better with my rad shades on....

Wow, dude, that is, like, the most awesome addition to my hub viewing pleasure, like, ever… :thumbup:

Considering Lapa didn't even have the courtesy to pay for his avatar photo. I reckon a pinch of salt is required.

Bhwooaaa ha ha ha.....very sharp!! Like a Gillete razor blade....