[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #5 Hakahana

Tim_Fair

Yes! I received some one's 20km result.

I also don't use the auto stop/start function and my official time is 6min slower than my Garmin.

Thats rough but I don't think it will be changed. I've tried before but no luck. Mailed them all my data but nothing happened.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem seems to be min elevation which should be around 1100m.

As you can see on mine, right at the beginning I was doing some serious hill climbing even though it was at the start of the race. Just looked and it was a 600m climb in less than 1km. Wonder what the grade of that climb would be ha ha

As you can see on mine, right at the beginning I was doing some serious hill climbing even though it was at the start of the race. Just looked and it was a 600m climb in less than 1km. Wonder what the grade of that climb would be ha ha

hahaha thats steep! My graph is correct but the numbers are wrong. Maybe its the nuclear plant down the road or some other military interference?

Great race. Tough as hell.

Wo was with me when we almost made the Buck Norris sequel?

Was that where the herd of waterbuck (kringgatte) ran across our path just in front of us?

Sorry Kev we moved, I looked for you! Next time you can have a double!

Hi jcza. I also had a look around for the little pool, but didnt see you guys. Gotta say, it wasn't easy as it felt like i was bleeding from the eyeballs! Massive sense of humour failure in that Gerotek section.

I'll pm you before 24hr, so we dont miss each other again.

My time was identical to garmin (don't use auto stop/start) BUT the email I received had the wrong distance, wrong time and wrong finishing position.

I also got the wrong persons results, this really upset me as this persons finish time was 10 minutes better than my finish time.

Hi jcza. I also had a look around for the little pool, but didnt see you guys. Gotta say, it wasn't easy as it felt like i was bleeding from the eyeballs! Massive sense of humour failure in that Gerotek section.

I'll pm you before 24hr, so we dont miss each other again.

Sorry the little pool didn't make it. We'll have a cold one at Cradle Quest or the 24hour. Look forward to it thumbup1.gif

Great race, I felt super strong after Berg and Bush and was well chuffed that I shaved an hour off my Van Gaalens time to finish at ~4:13.

The last climb on that concrete section was just stupid, nobody can ride it, so what's the point. It just induces cramping in the legs to get off and push.

Was bleak because I didn't push up any of the other hills.

Other than that I enjoyed the day, glad it wasn't too hot.

To the guy at the end of the race who cheated and held onto the Pajero up the last few hills, well done, you're a winner thumbdown.gif

hey dudes. very nice race just that 4x4 track at the end was a real bi@#h!!

how did was you times compare to van gaalens #4 on this one?

Sorry the little pool didn't make it. We'll have a cold one at Cradle Quest or the 24hour. Look forward to it thumbup1.gif

24hour it will have to be. My gas tank is too empty to suffer through Cradle quest. It's been a long year...

I did the 70km, was quite tough, but took it easy, as in my awesome cleverness, I also entered for the Soweto marathon that was yesterday.

I was a tad broken yesterday, no pills for stupidity.

taking two days off.....

I hear Theresa Ralph fell and broke her arm in 2 places!!

so did she fall twice and break it each time, or fall once and broke it twice in one fall? confused.