The solution to (drunk) motorists killing other road users? Opinions/Suggestions:

Bennie Dikwiel

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Andre Gouws has been released on R5000 bail.

Back in court on 7 December 2012.

Hopefully the blood test results/samples or the docket will not go missing !!

ag hoe lekker, hy kan nou op vakansie gan tot dan...hy was seersekerlik by sy job gefire?

This guy has been released on R5000 bail ...... I sense the justice system is going to let us down yet again. Drunk driving > killed someone > tried to run away > bail R5000. What the fxxxxx !!!!!

Nice. So now he's got another 2 months to kill more people.

Best case scenario, he gets drunk again and finds himself at 180km/h straight into a very big tree.

Nice. So now he's got another 2 months to kill more people.

Best case scenario, he gets drunk again and finds himself at 180km/h straight into a very big tree.

lets pray that justice doesn't fail us this time !!

Would be a good idea to get a whole lot of cyclists (with bikes) at court that day - critical mass ride-in.

There's been a lot of interest in this so it could be a chance to make some polite, firm and powerful requests for proper policing, law enforcement, and traffic infrastructure/systems planning (!) that includes pedestrians, runners and cyclists.

Bennie D, did this guy have his license suspended in the meanwhile??

Would be a good idea to get a whole lot of cyclists (with bikes) at court that day - critical mass ride-in.

There's been a lot of interest in this so it could be a chance to make some polite, firm and powerful requests for proper policing, law enforcement, and traffic infrastructure/systems planning (!) that includes pedestrians, runners and cyclists.

This Port Elizabeth Critical Mass FB page was created on Monday and is gaining momentum now on 109 likes - go see and like. http://www.facebook....SaveOurCyclists

Bennie D, did this guy have his license suspended in the meanwhile??

He will be under house arrest until his next court appearance on 7 December.

In court after his bail hearing the arrogant, unremorseful insensitive Gouws took off his tracksuit top realing a bright green t-shirt with the writing "Cleverly disguised as a responsible person" printed on the front! -

Can you believe this!!!

The joke of bail in this country atm,

R5000... seriously, they should have made this R100K-200-500K. Make him fear for his life if he even thought about skipping.

G