right of way on the spruit

sadamhussein

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! hahahaha, I can't believe you guys are fighting over right of way on the spruit! I've actually pissed my pants here.

OMG! hahahaha, I can't believe you guys are fighting over right of way on the spruit! I've actually pissed my pants here.

You must come from Durbanville........we are arguing which way up the Crushers bar should be sunshine!!!

Negative rise sounds like something you need when your legs are in the air, spread apart in a "V" getting your sack waxed

Ah, bugger thats the other fred :ph34r:

You pee'd your broeks on the spruit...?!

Milk stout?

Indeed - and if you look really carefully, you will see Mr Singlespeed has gone 1 x 10..... (maybe 1 x 9) - so you can now tell the Crusher off.

I had a kinda similar experience yesterday Riding my MTB home and on the LHS on a tar (regular) road. There was some rocks etc right next to the road that made it impossible for me to go "off piste" and a runner was coming down the hill towards me. He didn't move off the road at all. So I just stayed on the LHS and it was one of those "chicken" moments. I kept thinking that he would run on the side over the rocks (not that hard - I would have done that if I was running) but on my bike, it would have required me to ride over some rocks about 20cm high - not possible. He ended up moving out further into the road at the last moment and then he gave me this LOOK like I was the devil!

I was laughing a bit to myself about that!

It's simple... the guy/girl with the most travel has right of way!

Damn then Im never gonna be on the track cause I got give right of way to everyone.

I heard that when two guys with beards cross paths the one with the bigger beard has right of way! Damn I shouldn't have shaved.

What's the story with people closing mtb access to Emmerentia? I met someone with a couple dogs in Delta and we got to chatting. They said that the Delta park mtb route will probably be ok'ed but Emmerentia might be too late. Obviously 2nd hand info, so hopefully someone here is involved in discussions?

I heard that when two guys with beards cross paths the one with the bigger beard has right of way! Damn I shouldn't have shaved.

Nooooo! What have you done, Samson!?!

What's the story with people closing mtb access to Emmerentia? I met someone with a couple dogs in Delta and we got to chatting. They said that the Delta park mtb route will probably be ok'ed but Emmerentia might be too late. Obviously 2nd hand info, so hopefully someone here is involved in discussions?

Been going on for years. They want to split the park up into dog turd and turd free areas hence a fence going up. Part of it is up on the west side.

We don't ride emmerentia often so I am not sure what that means dirtbreath? Are we still going to be able to ride the tree line when doing a spruit ride?