right of way on the spruit

sadamhussein

Not sure which is worse though :o Spruit water of human waste.

If I rode through a human turd, id be seriously miff.

Id probably want to beat someones head, if you gonna do a bos ***, do it where people dont walk or ride.

But in reality you dont plant landmines where people are not gonna be :mellow:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If I rode through a human turd, id be seriously miff.

Id probably want to beat someones head, if you gonna do a bos ***, do it where people dont walk or ride.

But in reality you dont plant landmines where people are not gonna be :mellow:

You've had experience hey? Didn't the girlfriend end up in ***? :lol:

And my two cents on this topic: Stop whining like a little girl if someone wants to ride hard on the spruit. If some dude wants to ride slow then fine, but as long as they keep left and all that, then I see no problem with it.

Edited by Joe_Cogs

You've had experience hey? Didn't the girlfriend end up in ***? :lol:

And my two cents on this topic: Stop whining like a little girl if someone wants to ride hard on the spruit. If some dude wants to ride slow then fine, but as long as they keep left and all that, then I see no problem with it.

HAHAHA... Im sure I told you the story where she went over the bars coming down the big grass hill once you have climbed republic.

We had all that rain 2 years ago and it was a **** pit her front wheel went in, I didnt know she cracked ribs and still made her take a wash in the river at the bottom of the hill then we went for coffee at Vida E in greenside, she smelt ok then.

We rode all the way back to Paulshof with a few stops and 2 days later the doc confirms cracked ribs :ph34r:

I wasnt popular

HAHAHA... Im sure I told you the story where she went over the bars coming down the big grass hill once you have climbed republic.

We had all that rain 2 years ago and it was a **** pit her front wheel went in, I didnt know she cracked ribs and still made her take a wash in the river at the bottom of the hill then we went for coffee at Vida E in greenside, she smelt ok then.

We rode all the way back to Paulshof with a few stops and 2 days later the doc confirms cracked ribs :ph34r:

I wasnt popular

Ja I remember you telling me that story during our Spruit ride. Had a good chuckle. Shame man!

I remember riding under the Ballyclare bridge when the sewerage line was overflowing and there was NO option, no way around. Had to go through. Chick in front did an OTB into the k@k and tampons and toilet paper and whatever else was flowing into the river. She stripped off and got into the river to wash it all off.

I remember riding under the Ballyclare bridge when the sewerage line was overflowing and there was NO option, no way around. Had to go through. Chick in front did an OTB into the k@k and tampons and toilet paper and whatever else was flowing into the river. She stripped off and got into the river to wash it all off.

At least she stripped off.

I've had mooi river guts before from canoeing... I don't wish that on my worst enemy

Sorri i've been trying to ignore this but can't any longer

Those bars look silly upside down (know you said its not yours but u posted the pic) is there a reason for them being like that, other than to get a reaction?

Is that SS with dropper post, a bell and a castle stout cap?

Crusher is that Grant U?

So many questions those bars raise they do...

How can you not enjoy this. Best of all it's FREE to everybody to enjoy.

487977_461005410616433_532299108_n.jpg

Its Grant U's Ragley Ti.

I rode his Singular Swift with the same setup and the reverse rise on the bars make perfect sense.

Very low and fast bike. Superb race machine.

Its Grant U's Ragley Ti.

I rode his Singular Swift with the same setup and the reverse rise on the bars make perfect sense.

Thanks

But why does it make sense especialy with what looks like quite a few spacers under the stem?

Edited by SwissVan

Its Grant U's Ragley Ti.

Ah what does he know about cycling specifically SS anyway....................... :nuke:

Thanks

But why does it make sense especialy with what looks like quite a few spacers under the stem?

You need to ride a bike with the Ragley Carnegie's Bar to understand how the sweep and rise works when you flip the bars. They feel much more natural. It's not only to lower the front of the bike.

My own SS runs the bar with 4 spacers under the stem. Has very little to do with lowering the front for me. Purely for the sweep and rise of the bar.

I will pay money to see you clothes-line another cyclist at 35 km/h (combined speed of 70 km/h). He might fall off his bicycle, but you'll need a GPS to find your shoulder and arm!

You need to ride a bike with the Ragley Carnegie's Bar to understand how the sweep and rise works when you flip the bars. They feel much more natural. It's not only to lower the front of the bike.

My own SS runs the bar with 4 spacers under the stem. Has very little to do with lowering the front for me. Purely for the sweep and rise of the bar.

Interesting but just looks weird :thumbup: