North Farm Breakvis Photo’s

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And EWEP showing JR and my GF just where his shock hurts !

uploads/dirtrider/images/2006-08-10_123819_Ewep_Shock_half.jpg

You mountain bike okes are a klomp BIG mutha f@$#ers... sorry for all silly comments made in your direction in the past smileys/smiley9.gif Friends? smileys/smiley36.gif

Looks like you okes had a kewl time... Was Sonic and Ian taking some doping stuff? Looks suspicious. smileys/smiley2.gif

That it is!

Ryan and I shared a couple of uphills together. At least there's one other sane man who knows the key to uphills is sloooowly!

I think it was left over EPO Ian had from his last roadie race . Cause he climbs like a monster smileys/smiley5.gif . Drop all of us like a sack of potatoes on last hill of the day !smileys/smiley36.gif

Actually Jason it is a new secret weapon. Chocolate Milk in Tablet form. We are testing out in secret on farms north of JHB.

If it works we are going to use it at the Lost City Race so you'd better watch your back.

now the mtb'rs know what some of us mean when we say there's a new meaning to the saying "keeping up with the Joneses" smileys/smiley36.gif my biggest prob is that they keep shifting those damn goalposts further and further and further!

IanJ and Sonic are very nonchalant, but you can't help noticing when they go back down the hill and pass you a SECOND time on the way back up!

But what you all forget is that you will all drop me on the very technical stuff. (Can't say the same for Sonic though he is fearless on a MTB).

I think the next get together has to be at Logwood and needs to be a demonstration/advice session for us technically challenged folks.

Hi guys just checked in quickly, having a hectic day at the office and running out to more meetings now for the rest of the day!! smileys/smiley5.gif

Thanks to everyone for yesterday it was alot a fun, and meeting everybody was even better.

MichH I think you and I need to start talking about that bike-fund for B, but please thank him and your mom again, the braeky was devine. And thanks to everyone for bringing yummy stuff!!

I'll download the pics that I took tomorrow, hopefully things will be a bit slower than today!

Cheers

I agree SP, I like riding with all these strong riders, makes me mad and motivated!

amateur, can't wait to see your pics doll! It was great to have you with us and you rode like a star!

Some new pics. Will get these in higher res later...

2006-08-14_100516_ADSC00705.jpg

Some of us at the start

2006-08-14_100532_ADSC00711.jpg

26 MTBers in a double paceline?

2006-08-14_100619_ADSC00712.jpg

A quick regroup