Any Lance jokes doing the rounds

xamnam

So Lance Armstrong was banned for cheating..

I bet the lying bastard didn't really beat cancer either.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why didn't Lance fight back at USADA to prove his innocence?

I guess he just didn't have the balls.

I don't really care for the whole steroid thing to be honest, I mean at the end of the day the dude still landed on the moon and all that so let bygones be bygones IMO

So Lance Armstrong was banned for cheating..

I bet the lying bastard didn't really beat cancer either.

[sic]

"A new anti-doping blood test of Lance Armstrong has revealed elevated levels of Bulldorphin (BDO), a sophisticated hormone used by cyclists to disguise lying, according to the United States Anti-Doping Agency,"

More from twitter:

• First man on the moon Lance Armstrong stripped of all cycling medals. "I'm going to focus more on trumpet playing" said Armstrong
  • "You're all I have left," says Lance Armstrong as he caresses the wife he made out of discarded Livestrong bracelets.
  • By far, Lance Armstrong's darkest legacy will be that he convinced millions of men it was okay to wear bike shorts.
  • Lance Armstrong stripped of 7 Tour de France titles. I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a better Monday than that.
  • Lance Armstrong paid UCI to help fight doping. UCI failed to discover doping despite testing Armstrong 188 times. Armstrong deserves refund.

Edited by sluiper