Apprentice Mechanics Wanted

Johan Bornman

O FFS people stop trolling these threads because you have nothing better to do. I will half forgive you Simon (only 11 posts) that you obviously do not know that Johan must be one of the best mechanics in the country. There are lots of school leavers who cannot get a job - and this is an amazing opportunity to up-skill some of those people. I am sure that the candidates can contact Johan, and if they feel they are not getting enough from the offer, they do not have to accept. Can we stop this stupid arguing, and leave this thread open rather for potential candidates to see the opportunity - let them decide if the deal is fair.

Or just leave it open for the poor apprentices to post their sad stories once they've been screwed over?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And they will get screwed over. I can't see this ending well. So what will i cost to train/skill this person. Just to give us some perspective and perhaps shed some light ont he chances of the candidate being refunded. If JB's course is R50K I feel the chances are slim at best. If JB's course is R500 then I see that shop lining up a few appies...

Wow!! 4 pages of moaning. Guys, JB is trying to help here. Yes, likely a nice opportunity for him but a great opportunity for someone who wants to get in to a great industry.

Not sure how many of you actually know JB but: He is a perfectionist which is what makes him such a great mechanic. He is also one of the nicest most genuine people I have ever met. Oh and he is straight forward and doesnt do BS.

Now guys and gals: stop slamming someone who wants to help the industry and perhaps start spreading the word about this opportunity.

Also, how does one legally discriminate against job seekers who are smokers?

The law makes no provision for addicts who knowingly and willingly started smoking.

I will never employ a smoker unless he doesn't smoke at work.

O FFS people stop trolling these threads because you have nothing better to do. I will half forgive you Simon (only 11 posts) that you obviously do not know that Johan must be one of the best mechanics in the country. There are lots of school leavers who cannot get a job - and this is an amazing opportunity to up-skill some of those people. I am sure that the candidates can contact Johan, and if they feel they are not getting enough from the offer, they do not have to accept. Can we stop this stupid arguing, and leave this thread open rather for potential candidates to see the opportunity - let them decide if the deal is fair.

Any time you give up on logic and put your faith in someone, you end up with a belief that a higher post count is a superior source of information than evidence...