Argus Group Dilema

JimFrase

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WW may I remind you that you have beaten me on the 94.7 smiley2.gif

Better get my finger out of my @ss or in this case into the rain and do something smiley4.gif

The Argus people are refusing a rider to change from VB to VA - a younger age group - even though he qualifies! Why? Even csa and the ppa allow you to ride sub vets if you are a vet! STUPID!!!

WW.... Please look out for me on your "cool down" lap.... and get me to the end!!!!!!!!

Have a Great Ride, and most of all a safe one.

I rode in J last year after a break - and had a great ride. IMO it's better to ride down the groups than be dropped and caught.

Somewhere between F/G/H I think would be good.

BTW, can one just start in a later group for the Argus on the day or does one need to change one's number?

WW may I remind you that you have beaten me on the 94.7 smiley2.gif

Better get my finger out of my @ss or in this case into the rain and do something smiley4.gif

hehehe, I've been training so you better watch out Wink

WW.... Please look out for me on your "cool down" lap.... and get me to the end!!!!!!!!

Have a Great Ride' date=' and most of all a safe one.
[/quote']

Will do Thumbs%20Up

You too Pedal!!

BTW' date=' can one just start in a later group for the Argus on the day or does one need to change one's number?
[/quote']

Just go to the marshall at the start pen of the group you want to ride in and tell them. I have done it several times to ride with my son.

Good motivation to start training!!

I don't lack the motivation at all.  It is the anti-drought treatment that this part of the planet has been receiving lately that is seriously affecting my limited time to train Cry

Good motivation to start training!!

I don't lack the motivation at all.  It is the anti-drought treatment that this part of the planet has been receiving lately that is seriously affecting my limited time to train Cry

Don't make excusesWink

Sheesh, I have to agree with you on that one though, this weather is now really starting to get to me!!