So what happened??

TiBones

Just received this SMS from Cycle Lab

"Confidentially give us the name of the offender on Saturdays ride(shouted profanities/sprayed lady motorist in face with waterbottle). You will be rewarded."

eek.gif eek.gif

Good on them for taking action...no-one needs someone like this in their club

Absolutely agree! sends a strong message

Someone must do that to my wife and I guarantee you, you will never ride a bike again....

Yea, says alot about his character to bully a woman...right or wrong he deserves a PK .....what a hero...NOT!

Never mind what a motorist does to you, this is not the way to resolve the issue.

Just let it go. I know of various incidents where our group crossed Beyers to get down to Alberts farm where motorists both male and female reacted like complete and utter chops. Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave.

seems that what the purpose from the club actually is, ..................doing something about this loser.

I heard about this on the weekend.

Very sad when a woman (nurse) stops to provide assistance and is assumed to have hit the cyclist simply because her car is the only car on the scene.

Very sad when a woman (nurse) stops to provide assistance and is assumed to have hit the cyclist simply because her car is the only car on the scene.

The plot thinkens

JJEEEZZZ eek.gif is that what really happened?

just when I thought he couldn't be a bigger tjop... what-a-box

I was driving through Magaliessig at about 8:30am on Sat morning when low and behold I spotted four Cyclelab cyclists sprawled across the road on the way back from their group ride (Troupant Ave). They must have been holding up at least 5 cars - I was heading in the opp direction.

Bunch of absolute nobs who deserve a proper RFS!

Just received this SMS from Cycle Lab

"Confidentially give us the name of the offender on Saturdays ride(shouted profanities/sprayed lady motorist in face with waterbottle). You will be rewarded."

eek.gif eek.gif

Member, but no SMS, did not attend the club ride.

Just as well actually, wanted to take a friend from another club along as a guest. Luckily he was spared this

In which group did this happen? C 1/2/3 D 1/2/3/4?