"Road rage" Audi driver and cyclist clash

ibruegge

the driver should have said...I have right of way..I am an Audi Driver... I do not slow down... I will run you down because i like to go fast.

IF it's "quite difficult driving on these roads" he should have exercised more caution... and anticipated the end of his lane terminating in a right turning lane.

PLUS - what kinda dork does up all the buttons on his Polo shirt? Ponce!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the driver should have said...I have right of way..I am an Audi Driver... I do not slow down... I will run you down because i like to go fast.

IF it's "quite difficult driving on these roads" he should have exercised more caution... and anticipated the end of his lane terminating in a right turning lane.

Hollister Polo shirt and Audi? weird combination. likely not his car!

Had an incident with a audi as well the other day ,Just started hooting at me and told me that I was in the middel of the road (I was keeping on my side thow) I think he was just pissed at his wife or something and needed a person to take his rage out on) Luckily it was on a steep up hill so I stripped it for the driver ,gave him and "up yours" and some inapropriate words then drove into some nearby singletrack.

I know this was the wrong thing to do , but I was so pissed off at the driver for being a total ****!

An English geezer, thats who.

Ya thats not how we handle it here... speaking from experience, there's a lot of swearing and gnashing of teeth cursing.gif

Wow - did not think the video was going to go down like that. Really thought there were going to be handbags flying :D

JUST SHOWS YOU HOW THINGS HAVE GOT HERE IN SA, 90% OF US WOULD HAVE HANDLED THAT SITUATION A "LITTLE" DIFFERENTLY, LIKE BEFORE THAT GUY GOT OUT HIS CAR HE WOULD GET A HIDING OF HIS LIFE HERE IN SA,

MAAAAANN THEY WERE BOTH SUPER CHILLED ABOUT THE SITUATION. CANT SAY I WOULD HAVE HANDLED IT THAT WAY( I COMMUTE) BUT LOOKING HOW THEY DONE IT DEF. BETTER OPTION, WITH ALL THESE CRAZYS WITH THERE GUNS AND ATTITUDES!!!!!!! BEST HOP ON THE PAVEMENT AND KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND PEDAL

I experienced twats like that on almost daily basis over a ten year period, white van men are the worst.

'van men' like van der Merwe? I know the type - not always driving a van, though! Another kind is the Northern Suburbs Snob that stares blankly ahead while pushing you off the road.

JUST SHOWS YOU HOW THINGS HAVE GOT HERE IN SA, 90% OF US WOULD HAVE HANDLED THAT SITUATION A "LITTLE" DIFFERENTLY, LIKE BEFORE THAT GUY GOT OUT HIS CAR HE WOULD GET A HIDING OF HIS LIFE HERE IN SA,

MAAAAANN THEY WERE BOTH SUPER CHILLED ABOUT THE SITUATION. CANT SAY I WOULD HAVE HANDLED IT THAT WAY( I COMMUTE) BUT LOOKING HOW THEY DONE IT DEF. BETTER OPTION, WITH ALL THESE CRAZYS WITH THERE GUNS AND ATTITUDES!!!!!!! BEST HOP ON THE PAVEMENT AND KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND PEDAL

yes, that is exactly what I thought - man, how civilized this can be resolved and both party went out of it having learned something about the other, not like in our case where both parties get home fuming and more aggressive than before. Chapeau!

'van men' like van der Merwe? I know the type - not always driving a van, though! Another kind is the Northern Suburbs Snob that stares blankly ahead while pushing you off the road.

Just for you, White Van Man

How stupid {Audi driver(s) - quite a few motorist actually}- cannot wait just a few seconds for the cyclist but has ample time to have a debate on the side of the road!!!

LOL Ditto,

Sa drivers don't like being overtaken. Thats why they hog the right hand lane!

AS for the altercation, got love a good pommie handbag match. The cyclist was right though, Audi drier should have waited. Cyclist are traffic

Just for you, White Van Man

Never too old to learn.

Wonder what the SA version or versions would be. Taxi driver? Bus driver? Soccer Mum? Texting Kid? Cross Executive? 4X4 Norris? Doped Raver? I get the feeling everyone here would be contenders except Landrover Defender driverswink.png, they (we) are all courteous, relaxed easygoing people.

I live, work, cycle and drive in London. I am surprised there are not more deaths on the roads as the cyclists here are a law unto them selves! Cyclists have little respect cars here!!!! I compare cycling in London to a rider at South Africa's weekend worrier world champs trying to break their personal best.

Edited by Deep Section