Oui! Bunch of cheese eating surrender monkeys*

*thank you Jeremy Clarkson.

Don't forget the garlic...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oddly enough I'd like to build me a 650B SSer. Any excuse to build a bike is a good excuse. Plus the MonsterCross is almost finished now so I'm losing interest he he he.

The other thing that really pisses me off is Mars bars. I mean FFS they're made right here on earth.

same as a merc amg 6.3 is actually a 6.2............i mean thats just outrageous!!

Hey, really? I thought you were more of an Arch man when it came to Stan's wheel?

more of a flow man, really. But then I'm a heavy bugger, and I like the extra strength that they give over the crests. Especially for such a small weight penalty

more of a flow man, really. But then I'm a heavy bugger, and I like the extra strength that they give over the crests. Especially for such a small weight penalty

Ah, Flows. I didn't really figure you for a Crest-and-lycra-chuck-the bottle-up-the-last-climb kind of guy.smile.png

WTF?????? If you take a 26" a 27.5" 650 ABC 29" slap tyres on it and ride it, you will feel great. Just ride a bike it does not matter what size the wheel

WTF?????? If you take a 26" a 27.5" 650 ABC 29" slap tyres on it and ride it, you will feel great. Just ride a bike it does not matter what size the wheel

That's what all 26"riders say wink.png

Borrowing a bike with 2.35 Hans Dampfs on them. Damn, those tyres are high volume! They're beeeg. Bigger than my 2.5 minions.

What wheels they running on ? I'm waiting for a 2.35 HD to arrive from CRC but running it on Mavic Crossmax's - rim is only 19mm wide so I'm hoping it doesn't get ridiculously big.

What wheels they running on ? I'm waiting for a 2.35 HD to arrive from CRC but running it on Mavic Crossmax's - rim is only 19mm wide so I'm hoping it doesn't get ridiculously big.

I think they're on Superstar AMX wheels. 21mm wide. But I could be wrong. The bike isn't mine, just borrowing it.

The other thing that really pisses me off is Mars bars. I mean FFS they're made right here on earth.

It's normal to get angry at Mars bars. Mars is the god of war.

The Sufferlandrian war of 879 was started over a Mars bar.

How did the Hub allow someone to call themselves BrettMTB when I've been BrettMTBer for 5 years or so, or is that trying to elicit debate, can 'er' be a suffix to even names now?

Anyway 650B, 26er or 29er, its all bollocks, stop wasting your bosses bandwidth or get a life, just go ride yer bike.

I think they're on Superstar AMX wheels. 21mm wide. But I could be wrong. The bike isn't mine, just borrowing it.

Ok cool, thanks. Hopefully the Mavics give it just the right volume. I'm looking for a bigger tyre, but not a balloon. The Hutchinson Cougar 2.4's are the perfect size and are an awesome all round tyre, but can't find any !

Anyway, hijack off

Back on topic, on my dh bike I run 2,5 out back and 2,7 at the front. So that's like 650b on the back and 29er up front? No wonder its so fast! So a 29er dh bike with 2,7 tyres would really be a 31 inch? I'm getting confused. What about a 24 inch rim with a 3,0 inch gazzalodi? What about my bmx? What am I on about? Do I care? Not really...

How did the Hub allow someone to call themselves BrettMTB when I've been BrettMTBer for 5 years or so, or is that trying to elicit debate, can 'er' be a suffix to even names now?

Anyway 650B, 26er or 29er, its all bollocks, stop wasting your bosses bandwidth or get a life, just go ride yer bike.

Two words for you. Cage. Fight.devil.gif