I need the help of 100 Hubbers

Single Track

Thanks to everyone who has voted already, competition closes on the 27th so you are able to vote once a day till then.

Actually I need everyone's help, that title just seemed catchy.

I'll make this as short and sweet as possible!

I've made it into the final 6 of a Cell C 'Fly Them Home' competition which if I get the most 'LIKES' on facebook then my girlfriend of nearly 6 years will win a return ticket back to SA for Christmas. She was awarded an academic scholoarship to study at Cambridge University. Her varsity fees are covered but being students we cant afford to fly her home for a visit.

All you need to do is click on the link below and vote for me. I am the middle story on the top level titled "PLEASE, Fly Her Home"

PS- Don't read the other stories! wink.png (Lets just say, if I loose, I'd be happy knowing I lost to one of them)

https://fb.cellc.co....rl&utm_campaign

=fly%2Bthem%2Bhome%2Bvotin

You can vote once a day so please dont be annoyed if I repost this under different titles to keep reminding people... Is there a better way i can do that?

MASSIVE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Edited by Single Track

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic