Training ride tomorrow

MichH

smileys/smiley19.gifsmileys/smiley19.gifsmileys/smiley19.gifsmileys/smiley19.gifsmileys/smiley19.gif  Ek gaan my MA s? jy's lelik met my!!!!!!  Jou vark  smileys/smiley19.gifsmileys/smiley19.gifsmileys/smiley19.gifsmileys/smiley19.gif

smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

smileys/smiley2.gif

See you in the Elite group tomorrow. I'll bring the game just incase you pitch up.

Nope, gonna listen and sit out on hard rides.  I'm not like epoh, always on a training ride, when I enter a race, i RACE!!! smileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif

My riding performance at this stage is so bad, I think he can maybe give my seeding a bit of a boost rather smileys/smiley36.gif

DR - We are doing it on the road this time, but I'm back at the Farm on Sunday for a slow ride with my dad again, about 40km's if anyone wants to come along?

Well, we had a great outing. Not a long ride, just short of 40km, but a great ride to keep the fitness up.

Thanks amateur and ewep for being such great riding partners!