David George gets 2 years

TimW

It's taken me until now to get over my disappointment on the DG EPO thing. To say I'm gutted is an understatement. I am starting to see how some other must have felt about Big Tex. Sorry I gloated at their pain.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a Russian Marathon Walker has been banned for life.

Draw a line in the sand. Any UCI affiliated rider tests positive post 1 January, 2013 will lose their racing licence idefinitely.

Hows this for a left-field spin-off of the whole DG positive - thanks to his test and the resultant publicity, Drug Free Sport SA has upped their testing protocol to such an extent that my nicely planned SURPRISE honeymoon location for my wife and I has been scuppered because they need to know where she will be in case they want to do a test cursing.gif

Thanks a lot DG..........thumbdown.gif

Hows this for a left-field spin-off of the whole DG positive - thanks to his test and the resultant publicity, Drug Free Sport SA has upped their testing protocol to such an extent that my nicely planned SURPRISE honeymoon location for my wife and I has been scuppered because they need to know where she will be in case they want to do a test cursing.gif

eek.gif

It's taken me until now to get over my disappointment on the DG EPO thing. To say I'm gutted is an understatement. I am starting to see how some other must have felt about Big Tex. Sorry I gloated at their pain.

Is this a first for The Hub? whistling.gif

DG will be back teamed up with robbie hunter to race the master category at the epic 2015 smile.png

hopefully they will ride in Barloworld kit and set a new course record

DG will be back teamed up with robbie hunter to race the master category at the epic 2015 smile.png

Judging from Robbie's comments on twitter after it came out that George doped, I very much doubt he will ever be seen near DG..

we need a sarcasm 'smiley' for the hub - admin please? oh wait now I need one to finish off this post....

in fact I'm curious what the brand (previous sponsor) he was training in thinks of him training in that kit......

I always thought it must be great to have a girlfriend/wife that is a professional sportsmen. You can actually answer that question for me.........

we need a sarcasm 'smiley' for the hub - admin please? oh wait now I need one to finish off this post....

in fact I'm curious what the brand (previous sponsor) he was training in thinks of him training in that kit......

What bike was he on?

this works pretty well? whistling.gif

That is totally off the wall