Twenti naainers...... Is the hunnymoon over?????

Big H*

Mountain bikers stand around talking **** about wheel sizes when they aren't talking **** about roadies. Meanwhile the roadies are out riding.

Get a life guys or do something constructive like riding a bike.

Santa didn't get you what you hoped for?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I'm very happy. Just amused at how quickly people get wound up over trivial stuff and how personally people take stuff.

Had a fine day, had a great day yesterday and can't decide if I should go to Modderfontein for a MTB ride tomorrow or Suikerbos for a road ride. Perhaps I'll do both

Perhaps I will just hang out here and argue about wheel size.

Nah I'm very happy. Just amused at how quickly people get wound up over trivial stuff and how personally people take stuff.

Had a fine day, had a great day yesterday and can't decide if I should go to Modderfontein for a MTB ride tomorrow or Suikerbos for a road ride. Perhaps I'll do both

Perhaps I will just hang out here and argue about wheel size.

With you. Rather go for a ride than argue the unsolvable. Besides, years from now we will all have learned that it's not wheel size or travel that helps us roll over stuff, but head angle.

Ride what you like and can afford I say.

It is not subject that is the problem it is the way it is put over "naainers" that is the problem. The post was posted with the intention of getting an adverse reaction to the subject. Take the second n out and it equals "*********".

It is not subject that is the problem it is the way it is put over "naainers" that is the problem. The post was posted with the intention of getting an adverse reaction to the subject. Take the second n out and it equals "*********".

Your point being? Can you not appreciate a bit of harmless fun?

Was the pun intended to be harmless? I am not so sure. How about someone call you a $ucke* for a bit of harmless fun.

Oh dear.

I own both. What does that make me? Permanenntly offended? **** no.

I ride a bike. Not a wheelsize

People are so sensitive.