How could we not have known...?

StevieL

Suppose it's much the same concept that I thought George Michael was straight jumping around in the "Wake me up before you go-go" video.

laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png !!

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose it's much the same concept that I thought George Michael was straight jumping around in the "Wake me up before you go-go" video.

laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png !!

Im more concerned about your GM 'love' than doping .... ph34r.png

Edited by JGR

when did you stop doping ?

clap.gif Good one!

Watching the action in that clip i vote for a "rebel tour"! My favourite part is where piss ant hamilton looks back straight into Lance's face and crap his pants. Oh the good old days

mmmm while on the doping topic...anyone heard the rumours of the 4 positives to be announced soon...

Hmmm... more breakthroughs in the sport.

Hope it is revealed soon.

Edited by ' Dale

That these guys were doping?

After watching last years clean(er) Tour, its amazing looking back at the difference in the climbing pace.

Just watched this clip of the tour in 2003.

Look at the speed they are going up Alpe d'Huez!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-y38WZAtgc

Funny thing about that clip; there was only one guy not busted for doping/suspicion of doping in that top bunch (Zubeldia) ok 2 if you include Cuddles who's further down.

Funny thing about that clip; there was only one guy not busted for doping/suspicion of doping in that top bunch (Zubeldia) ok 2 if you include Cuddles who's further down.

and their not wearing helmets thumbdown.gif

That these guys were doping?

After watching last years clean(er) Tour, its amazing looking back at the difference in the climbing pace.

Just watched this clip of the tour in 2003.

Look at the speed they are going up Alpe d'Huez!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-y38WZAtgc

My girl friend at the time wanted to dump me when I aired my suspicion about his orientation. Seriously? who couldn't see through the furry coats, tight white jeans, coiffured hairdo's and Elton Johnesque sunnieswhistling.gif. Not to bring race in to it, but if an African-American dude wears aforementioned kit he's a pimp/rapper; but when a white pretty boy wears it questions have to be asked and answeredbiggrin.png

My girl friend at the time wanted to dump me when I aired my suspicion about his orientation. Seriously? who couldn't see through the furry coats, tight white jeans, coiffured hairdo's and Elton Johnesque sunnieswhistling.gif. Not to bring race in to it, but if an African-American dude wears aforementioned kit he's a pimp/rapper; but when a white pretty boy wears it questions have to be asked and answeredbiggrin.png

Getting caught with another guys shlong in your mouth in a public toilet is a dead give away ....

Getting caught with another guys shlong in your mouth in a public toilet is a dead give away ....

So much LOL

in those days the guys actually pushed each other to go faster, now they all just sit back

It's the helmets, I tell you. You can't go fast with a helmet.