Incorrect Classifieds Postings

Brogue

I've noticed a tendency by advertisers to post ads of individual components, parts and accessories they're flogging in the "complete bikes" sections, both road, and MTB. This is lazy and clogs up that classification unnecessarily.

Sellers should post in the most applicable section, rather than the most viewed or risk having their ads removed.

Edited by TOKYO3991

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed a tendency by advertisers to post ads of individual components, parts and accessories they're flogging in the "complete bikes" sections, both road, and MTB. This is lazy and clogs up that classification unnecessarily.

Sellers should post in the most applicable section, rather than the most viewed or risk having their ads removed.

Removed by whom?

So after 5 posts you reckon you know how Thehub should be run?

You're correct and your suggestion is apt, Tokyo'.

C'mon, Classifieds users, do the best thing.

Searching for something is tricky enough.

Thanks Dale!

Despite King Crispy's assertion's, I'm not attempting a hostile takeover. I merely expect the sections I subscribe to not to be unnecessarly clogged up by cross-advertising. Nothing more or less.

Thanks Dale!

Despite King Crispy's assertion's, I'm not attempting a hostile takeover. I merely expect the sections I subscribe to not to be unnecessarly clogged up by cross-advertising. Nothing more or less.

Lot of drivel

In the first two pages of complete bikes there is not one part advertised

He is not correct

If it's not some poor cyclist not riding in the gutter or stopping at the robot (Gee I love that description) then he's posting his ad in the wrong spot. Clearly we are beyond help.

I merely expect the sections I subscribe to not to be unnecessarly clogged up by cross-advertising. Nothing more or less.

You expect?

Dude, you've come to the wrong place.

Sounds like you are trying to compare Thehub to one of your other forums you frequent; maybe polo boys-r-us or something.

Careful, I might fall off my pony

Edited by King_Crispy

You expect?

Dude, you've come to the wrong place.

Sounds like you are trying to compare Thehub to one of your other forums you frequent; maybe polo boys-r-us or something.

Careful, I might fall off my pony

Yep, it's a reasonable "expectation". The air up there on your Raleigh Chopper is obviously too thin, descend with caution "Meneer".

Lot of drivel

In the first two pages of complete bikes there is not one part advertised

In the first two pages of complete road bikes I count 6 ads for non-complete bikes, from tubes to frames and shifters.

So much for "drivel".