Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

It's not even that cheap tho. A bottom of the range reign is pretty much that price and that's a great bike.

But yeah. It's easy for these bike reviewer guys to look down their noses at "entry level" bikes when they get to ride $10000 bikes that they aren't even paying for.

Wait.... I think I disagreed with Nico. Then I agreed. Then I disagreed and now I'm back to agreeing with him.

Let me test your bottom of the range Reign, you can test my bottom of the Reign Trance  :thumbup:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not even that cheap tho. A bottom of the range reign is pretty much that price and that's a great bike.

But yeah. It's easy for these bike reviewer guys to look down their noses at "entry level" bikes when they get to ride $10000 bikes that they aren't even paying for.

Wait.... I think I disagreed with Nico. Then I agreed. Then I disagreed and now I'm back to agreeing with him.

A friend just got himself a Jeffsy 29 Al 2  - it has great sizing and the components are good. I think its about the same price as the 672 or maybe less on sale. Perhaps RC will test this bike or other value offerings and find that they rival the 10k bikes in performance better than this one... time will tell. 

Let me test your bottom of the range Reign, you can test my bottom of the Reign Trance :thumbup:

My advisor said no. And mine isn't bottom of the range. Oh. It is bottom of the range hey? Edited by Duane_Bosch

My advisor said no. And mine isn't bottom of the range. Oh. It is bottom of the range hey?

I believe you may have misunderstood his words

I believe you may have misunderstood his words

he said something about trance riders enjoying the feeling of the wind in their VJ's.

His words not mine. If you join us tomorrow you can bang out a run on mine. We are tokai'ing.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

he said something about trance riders enjoying the feeling of the wind in their VJ's

There may be some truth there. He did say he enjoyed riding mine

Mondraker Dune XR www.pinkbike.com/news/mondraker-dune-review-2017.html

attachicon.gifMondraker Dune XR.jpg

Review raves about it but the price is eye watering. And its not festooned with enough carbon and gold cassettes for those with $ according to the comments. Imagine the price here...

Radon's new carbon race whip: the JAB. 

160mm, 650B and adjustable geo. Showcased here by Manon Carpenter  :wub:

Radon-Jab_lightweight-carbon-enduro-moun

https://youtu.be/JuvQrWSgm4U

Edit: I was actually surprised to see it was as 650B. I was under the impression it was going to be a 29er. Guess it's more of a replacement of the now-dated Slide Carbon 160. 

Edited by Odinson

Heads up. I have a mate selling a SC Nomad for 45k. Dream build. Deemax wheels. Fox squishy. Renthal cockpit. Top spec SRAM drivetrain. Black & large.

Heads up. I have a mate selling a SC Nomad for 45k. Dream build. Deemax wheels. Fox squishy. Renthal cockpit. Top spec SRAM drivetrain. Black & large.

Pitcha's Tchjina

Radon's new carbon race whip: the JAB. 

160mm, 650B and adjustable geo. Showcased here by Manon Carpenter  :wub:

Radon-Jab_lightweight-carbon-enduro-moun

https://youtu.be/JuvQrWSgm4U

Edit: I was actually surprised to see it was as 650B. I was under the impression it was going to be a 29er. Guess it's more of a replacement of the now-dated Slide Carbon 160. 

650B aint dead - despite what certain Trek bikes shops may say...