Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a good source SC will be releasing a whole new range soon... Juliana and Bronson so far.

Yep, the Juliana range is interesting! http://www.julianabicycles.com The only thing I feel that sucks is that the components is not as good as the ones found on the "male" equivalent bikes.

Santa Cruz will also release another bike tomorrow. Biggest guess at the moment is a 120mm 650b trail bike...

Yep, the Juliana range is interesting! http://www.julianabicycles.com The only thing I feel that sucks is that the components is not as good as the ones found on the "male" equivalent bikes.

Santa Cruz will also release another bike tomorrow. Biggest guess at the moment is a 120mm 650b trail bike...

It's a work of art! My only concern is how those grease ports will look in a few years with roost finding it's way to the easily deformed metal. A carbon cover/flap would have been in order..

I do agree their parts selection for the carbon version is a little skint for 6000 dollars!

Quite interesting that those Julianas use VPP suspension design. To my knowledge only 2 brands were licenced to use VPP (Santa Cruz and Intense). Guess I was wrong.

Quite interesting that those Julianas use VPP suspension design. To my knowledge only 2 brands were licenced to use VPP (Santa Cruz and Intense). Guess I was wrong.

Juliana is made by Santa Cruz, their womens specific range

The SC branding on the Juliana used to be much more prominent.

Juliana is made by Santa Cruz, their womens specific range

Ja, Flowta, I thought Patches was being a bit doff...

The SC branding on the Juliana used to be much more prominent.

I don't read too good.