Bikes for Enduro... The restart

braailegend

Haha sorry my bad, and what you're saying makes total sense. I of course have no sense and like the look of something burly. Sanction is Aluminium and Sensor is carbon, right?

Sensor comes in carbon and aluminium. I do like burley, I also like having a room with a few bikes to choose from depending on my mood and each with their own personality :whistling:

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sensor comes in carbon and aluminium. I do like burley, I also like having a room with a few bikes to choose from depending on my mood and each with their own personality :whistling:

I hear you there! I'm sure you've seen this then...

Is there anyone here riding or have ridden the new Santa Cruz Heckler 27.5"? Considering how the prices are heading it seems a viable upgrade these days. I'm surprised how little attention it has got considering how everyone liked their Morewood Shova's?

Is there anyone here riding or have ridden the new Santa Cruz Heckler 27.5"? Considering how the prices are heading it seems a viable upgrade these days. I'm surprised how little attention it has got considering how everyone liked their Morewood Shova's?
Also interested. ...asked the morewood boys the other day of they will ever do a 650b Shova. ...answer was no

Is there anyone here riding or have ridden the new Santa Cruz Heckler 27.5"? Considering how the prices are heading it seems a viable upgrade these days. I'm surprised how little attention it has got considering how everyone liked love their Morewood Shova's?

Maybe the guys love their Shovas so much they don't even bother with a SC

I absolutely love my Shova!

I would like to have a test ride on a nicely built Heckler though

Also interested. ...asked the morewood boys the other day of they will ever do a 650b Shova. ...answer was no

Thats a real pity. A 27.5" updated geo Shova would be amazing!

Thats a real pity. A 27.5" updated geo Shova would be amazing!

Hell,even the older 26er Shova with a 44mm head tube, slightly slacker head angle and isg tabs would be great.

Hell,even the older 26er Shova with a 44mm head tube, slightly slacker head angle and isg tabs would be great.

Feel the same way about my Intense 5.5

That's why I got the (Workscomponents) angleset headset.

Got the -1.5º , but might as well opted for the -2º.

Only thing that kept me from the -2º was the external lower cup.

Didn't want the front end of the bike any higher.

Pricey, but 100% worth it.

The fact that I am running a fairly short stem at 60mm (used to run a 45mm) moves more weight to the middle of the bike.

This makes the rear sag at say 25-30% , but the front doesn't sag as much due to the slacker head angle, which in turn results in an even slacker head angle.

Still use almost all the travel in the front when doing drops or jumps.

Anyone else experienced the same effect as above due to slack head angle?

Ibis is working on something that should be pretty sweet:

http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/ibis/907522d1405165129t-acc-running-prototype-acc.jpg

Edited by Iwan Kemp

That's why I got the (Workscomponents) angleset headset.

Got the -1.5º , but might as well opted for the -2º.

Only thing that kept me from the -2º was the external lower cup.

Didn't want the front end of the bike any higher.

Pricey, but 100% worth it.

The fact that I am running a fairly short stem at 60mm (used to run a 45mm) moves more weight to the middle of the bike.

This makes the rear sag at say 25-30% , but the front doesn't sag as much due to the slacker head angle, which in turn results in an even slacker head angle.

Still use almost all the travel in the front when doing drops or jumps.

Anyone else experienced the same effect as above due to slack head angle?

Did you buy your Works headset from them directly or from LBS,I'm looking for one and they cheaper than the FSA and Cane Creek ones. Heard some guys having probs with the CC one.

And some more

http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/ibis/907830d1405285359t-acc-running-prototype-10524229_565549883555203_8024442197973551295_o.jpg

http://fcdn.mtbr.com/attachments/ibis/907831d1405285382t-acc-running-prototype-10457707_565549880221870_1786292056247099926_o.jpg