Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone please on what headset bearings I should be using for the IP-036 29er Dual suspension frame?

Tappered headset bearings all all the same"normally" 

I have seen slight variations on the top bearing where it is slightly wider or narrower.

But you should be able to fit any tapered headset bearings. 

Thanks Niner, the top bearing just sits a little high and sticks out a little. The bike as it stands in the picture weighs in at 11.1kg

You can try a Specialized top bearing, they seem to have some that are slightly smaller in thickness. Then keep that one for your other bike

:-)

Hahaha Dewie ek het gereken as ek n lekker ligte dual bou dan kan ek die *** uit julle klim en soos n mal vark na dit by die berg afjaag

Hahaha Dewie ek het gereken as ek n lekker ligte dual bou dan kan ek die *** uit julle klim en soos n mal vark na dit by die berg afjaag

I recently ordered parts from Aliexpress.

Has been almost 6 weeks. How do I track to see where the orders are?

I have the tracking numbers

Baaisiklist,

Do you know what this means (last line)?:

Local date/time

Activity

Remarks

7/10/2015 9:13 PM Posting/Collection 230028

7/21/2015 10:51 AM Departure from outward office of exchange GUANGZHOU

8/1/2015 9:27 PM Arrival at inward office of exchange JIMC D

8/1/2015 10:24 PM Held by customs JIMC A

8/5/2015 3:10 PM Departure from inward office of exchange JIMC A

8/12/2015 3:15 PM Unsuccessful delivery ZA19759 Missed Delivery/Attempted delivery today

They tried to deliver it last Wednesday and nobody was there to accept the package. Apparently.
Go to your post office with the tracking number, it should be there.

Edited by Baaisikilist

This be my tracking story, its a bit irritating that there seems to be the need for two customs inspections. Frame posted two days after ordering from Flyxii, then took six days to arrive in SA, four days to get to CT, now just waiting for customs to get their grubby little paws off my frame. I want to built it on the weekend so hopefully it arrives tomorrow.

Date and time Status of Item Location 07/08/2015 19:47 Posted 518103 08/08/2015 09:14 Departed from export office Guangzhou 14/08/2015 14:19 Arrived at destination import office Johannesburg 14/08/2015 14:19 Held for customs inspection Johannesburg 15/08/2015 09:21 Departed from destination import office Johannesburg 18/08/2015 09:04 Held for customs inspection Cape Town 18/08/2015 09:04 Held for customs inspection Cape Town

I'm also waiting for wheels that arrived in SA on the 12th.

Between the Chinese, and the retards at SAPO, you have to just be patient.