Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys, I've started reading through this forum but you'll have to forgive me if this question has been asked before.

I'm looking for some longterm feedback on the carbon full-suspension 29er. Looking at the 'Titan' from Carbonality or the frame from Hong-fu.

Any issues on the pivots/bearings? General comfort and ride quality, etc?

Thanks for the help!

real good inspiration re. open mold builds, worth a look at

http://www.the5thflo...kecheck-the-66/

http://buildriderinse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/2013-08-05-16.08.01.jpg

frame looks like a fm066

I like the tires - breaks the black perfectly!

Enjoy - coming up the knysna race next week with my Chinese carbon bike - would be good to see your bike in the flesh

I DID IT!!!! and I will do it again, and again and again. The whole process is Easier than wiping your own arse and damn, shes BEAUTIFUL!

post-35789-0-98943300-1403206747_thumb.jpg

Got dispatched last Monday and she was in Jozi on Tuesday night.. 8 DAYSand she was in SA. Box was in perfect condition and frame wraped up nice and tight and everything is intact, I order 2 derailleur hangers and actually found one already fitted now I've got2 extra, hehehehehehe.

Just had her on the scale 1336g for the 19" FR216 from Flyxii. The UD gloss finish is a great choice

post-35789-0-32152000-1403206950_thumb.jpg

and to top things off Superstar have dispatched my NW chainrings today aswell, I'm super stoked.

Ive got one Huge problem though.... IM ITCHING TO STRIP MY CURRENT BIKE TO COMPLETE THIS BEAUT BEFORE BED TONIGHT

I know the feeling also had the urge to stripe my old bike on the night my frame arrived - its all worth it in the end

Hi guys....

Can anyone give me the website add for hongfu bikes please? Is there website well set up with spec's of the various road frames available. ? Look forward to seeing a reply?

Do they have a frame similar to the swift ultravox ti...?

Edited by nickgreyling

Has anyone bought the Colnago EPS Frame? Definitely don't wana get a fake lookalike Colnago but was thinking a matt unbranded frame would look rad with some low profile carbon rims.

Anyone know about ordering from LT bikes? I'm quite keen on the ltk098 frame. Any feedback would be great.

Hi guys , im looking for a "Ch" inarello frame and fork for a friend of mine . He has his TT frame for sale to finance or is willing to swop it for one . Looking for a used 3k ( no pink colour ;-) . Please PM me if you know of one etc . Thanks Matthew

here my new baby

29er

size 21"

all I can say is WOW!!!!! :thumbup:

and thanks to Hongfu bikes

think it is good value for $700 (frame only)

post-7189-0-70100700-1403896232_thumb.jpgpost-7189-0-94306800-1403896244_thumb.jpg

hey i saw this bike on the back of a car a couple of days ago in the Bellville area. Good looking machine, was driving on your tail to get a close look.