Chinese Carbon Thread

Meezo

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has more than likely been posted here, but I need instant satisfaction rather than going through all 150 pages  :whistling:

So hopefully someone has a good memory and can point me to correct page where it was discussed :-)

I am looking for 50mm deep section rims only that has the newer U - shape.

the ones that look more like the Zipp rims rather than the sharper profile. Which china company have them that you guys would recommend to buy from?

Like this?

http://www.light-bicycle.com/55mm-deep-carbon-700C-25mm-wide-road-rim-clincher-U-shape-tubeless-compatible-with-basalt-braking-surface.html#.VcSQdfmqqko

Hongfu does not seem to have the U-shape is what I meant. I can only find the V shape there

Thanks Ryan that is the correct one

Hongfu does not seem to have the U-shape is what I meant. I can only find the V shape there

Thanks Ryan that is the correct one

Let me know if you're pulling the trigger.

I'm considering a set of 24mm rims. Perhaps we can combine a shipment?

It has more than likely been posted here, but I need instant satisfaction rather than going through all 150 pages  :whistling:

So hopefully someone has a good memory and can point me to correct page where it was discussed :-)

I am looking for 50mm deep section rims only that has the newer U - shape.

the ones that look more like the Zipp rims rather than the sharper profile. Which china company have them that you guys would recommend to buy from?

Like this?  http://www.xmcarbonspeed.com/Productinfo.asp?f=1384

I'm also keen on a pair, so if you do decide to go for it let me know.  (likewise for the light-bicycle option)...

If you shop on Aliexpress and type 25mm U-Shape carbon wheels into the search bar, hundreds of options come up.

I know, but I don't want to buy from them....I want to buy from a supplier that someone here has dealt with already and is trusted.

Finally started building my dual 650B bike last night and almost done. Only cables and brakes left. Had to rush some parts so the brake hoses are going to be blue and white :ph34r: So far she really looks good, although the headset bearings at the top just look shite. Will upload some pics later this afternoon

I know, but I don't want to buy from them....I want to buy from a supplier that someone here has dealt with already and is trusted.

My Hongfu wheels were built to spec with extras as I requested.

My Hongfu wheels were built to spec with extras as I requested.

Would love to buy from them but they don't seem to have the U-shape rims I want

:-(