Hubbers need to be more friendly

Maaknplan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its only gaping if you ignore the rest of the statement

It was mentioned in two sentences out of four in your post. The rest of the statement added nothing to the OP's actual complaint. That gaping hole just got bigger.

I even waved at Hairy when I was driving in my car, we are a friendly bunch :thumbup:

Then you are more friendly than me. I want to pull zap signs at the cyclists riding past me when I'm in my car. I do have a wicked little smile when they are riding into the south Easter :-). (It's just jealousy because I can't ride to work)

Man, I’m really sick these insecure cyclists who feel so self important that they warrant a greeting from me. Unless I know you I'm probably not going to greet you. If I wake up feeling jolly I may grant you the pleasure of a nod or lift my finger, but that's the extent of the energy I can spare for you. If you're not happy with that, I'm not even sorry for you, I just don't care that much about your little issue.

Does this mean I wont help a fellow cyclist in need. No it doesn't. I care about humanity in general, and I will go out of my way to help those in need, but a greeting from me, isn't a need. If you're still upset that people wont greet you, I can suggest a good life coach, or possibly some cognitive therapy to help you get through your day.

Guest Kalahari ou
Man, I’m really sick these insecure cyclists who feel so self important that they warrant a greeting from me. Unless I know you I'm probably not going to greet you. If I wake up feeling jolly I may grant you the pleasure of a nod or lift my finger, but that's the extent of the energy I can spare for you. If you're not happy with that, I'm not even sorry for you, I just don't care that much about your little issue.

Does this mean I wont help a fellow cyclist in need. No it doesn't. I care about humanity in general, and I will go out of my way to help those in need, but a greeting from me, isn't a need. If you're still upset that people wont greet you, I can suggest a good life coach, or possibly some cognitive therapy to help you get through your day.

A helpful poephol...

post-43150-1369506712,9163.jpg

post-43150-1369506720,9807.jpg

It was mentioned in two sentences out of four in your post. The rest of the statement added nothing to the OP's actual complaint. That gaping hole just got bigger.

sure dude whatever you say! go and wash your road bike!

if only you knew

Forgive him, for he knows not what he is doing… :clap:

TW on a road bike !!! :w00t: Ha ha.

Hehehehehe! Well, there was that one time, but that was only because the Keg sponsored my 94.7 entry… :whistling:

tumbles' road bike has knobblies on. He also will always greet and stop for a beer.

And yes...this is my real name.

Hey, Mr Badass, we must still make a plan to have that beer… :thumbup:

who said anything about BEER!?

Expect a lot of aggro from the CT hubbers this week. Winter is here and we are all on our indoor trainers (Ok, I'm lying. We are all drinking 8 year old Pinotages infront of a cozy fire).

who said anything about BEER!?

Expect a lot of aggro from the CT hubbers this week. Winter is here and we are all on our indoor trainers (Ok, I'm lying. We are all drinking 8 year old Pinotages infront of a cozy fire).

It's gluhwein time!