Your Enduro ride

Robodog

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a big Morewood fan, but damn, anything is better looking than that Jekyll!

Patches, I am disappointed that you didn't match the hubs and stem colour.

I expected more from you...

Patches .... That frame must have set you back some real cash and made you "poor" seeing as you are running black rims!

Haters gonna hate! hahaha!

I will kinda miss the Jekyll... although I WON'T miss clipping my pedals on everything more than 50mm high :cursing:

Noli... no orange hubs on the cards just yet... but the orange stem is on its way.

And as for the black rims... who am I kidding, I don't have a good reason! :lol:

@patches, that paint scheme looks really nice but the black rear end and the white front end is hurting my eyes. I realise the rear is carbon and the front is a Fox and I can sympathise with your dilemma but isn't a coat of paint on the Fox an option.......?

At least it would match the rim colour and alleviate that fruit salad effect you currently got going on there..... :ph34r:

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Grebel

Team edition? Because they anodised them a different colour???

Every minute, I tell ya. Every minute...

Team edition because only Hope sponsored riders are supposed to have them. (they are not sold to the general pubic), so it's not a marketing thing.

And yes, I know I am not a Hope sponsored rider :blush: :lol:

I want some blue adonized 780 mm plus bars with a 25mm rise. Anyone have anything like this in that blue:

http://store.loadedusa.com/mmLLP/Images//item-headers/AMX_Bars.jpg

Team edition because only Hope sponsored riders are supposed to have them. (they are not sold to the general pubic), so it's not a marketing thing.

And yes, I know I am not a Hope sponsored rider :blush: :lol:

Ya okay...I'll let you keep them like they are. :rolleyes:

... and these guys definitely don't have any?

post-4091-0-61414000-1391091697_thumb.png

Edited by nolipoli