Your Enduro ride

RockCoach

I've generally used different Fox varieties over the years, but recently switched to these:

http://www.cwcycles....remedy-ff-glove

http://www.cheapmtb.com/images/2010/12/Giro-Remedy-on-a-hand-Top.jpg

They fit amazingly well and are really light and thin. Slightly less durable because of this I suspect, but still recommended.

bit of a fox fan myself: the heel of the palm padding is really good without being bulky or restrictive in anyway, and the wrist strap is in just the right place that you save your hands if you bail.

After having my wrists surgically repair, I cannot harp on enough about finding gloves that offer some protection of the wrist/heel of the palm against abrasion damage.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ride normal afternoon rides with cheap fullfinger gloves like 661 gloves on special at cwc. And have a more race pair for long rides and raceish riding. But I still find the pair I have from tork craft for R70 does the day to day very well

Tell me more about the Tork Craft ones?

Top of Schaflichspass (Swiss Alps). July 2013. Man alone. 11kg backpack with all my stuff. 1.5hours of carrying my bike on my back at 2500m. Worth every minute.

post-3502-0-08897600-1386253228_thumb.jpg

Top of Schaflichspass (Swiss Alps). July 2013. Man alone. 11kg backpack with all my stuff. 1.5hours of carrying my bike on my back at 2500m. Worth every minute.

Awesome .... love the caution sheep sign on the ground!

hi guys , want to know what I can sell the rims on the giant trance for?? the P-XC2 27.5/650B rims

and is there anyone out there that would buy them? and one Schwalbe Nobby Nic, 27.5x2.25 TL Ready Performance Folding???

What did you replace the rims with? I have SXC2 rims on my Trance and want to upgrade, but I am not sure what to yet.

Guest Omega Man

If anyone in CT is looking for Narrow/Wide chainrings Recycles in Bellville have in various sizes.

I cannot harp on enough about finding gloves that offer some protection of the wrist/heel of the palm against abrasion damage.

Absolutely agree with you on that. Unfortunately the Giro Remedy is very thin in the palm, which is why it's so comfortable. There's always a trade-off, as with most things...

Guest Omega Man

Fox Bombers.....great protection......

Had a pair of those. They take a while to break in but they last forever and the protection is great.

What did you replace the rims with? I have SXC2 rims on my Trance and want to upgrade, but I am not sure what to yet.

I went el cheapo and got the Mavic En321 32h rims

I wanted 521 but only on 26. And 821 not muuuuuch lighter than the 321. And 321's are only R500 each

Will only know if the original spokes are usable on Monday If not then more $$ I think buycycle has the sun ringle 650b rims for R450 but they're quite heavy but they are 21mm.

My plan is to go thru axle on the rear by middle next year too. So then new hub....

I've generally used different Fox varieties over the years, but recently switched to these:

http://www.cwcycles....remedy-ff-glove

http://www.cheapmtb.com/images/2010/12/Giro-Remedy-on-a-hand-Top.jpg

They fit amazingly well and are really light and thin. Slightly less durable because of this I suspect, but still recommended.

Bought a pair when they first came out and they are still going strong. Not even a hint of a stitch or seam working itself out. And they have done a trail build or two!

I pulled the trigger on this beauty as I couldn't resist. The bike is practically brand new!

Not a great pic, but I just had to assemble her last night & take a pic & show off.

Will post a proper pic when she's in her natural habitat.

Some minor changes will be done.

Dropper post is the first to go.

RockShox Reverb:

355mm x 100mm

30.9mm

PM me if interested.

post-25067-0-74663000-1386664833_thumb.jpg

Some minor changes will be done.

Dropper post is the first to go.

RockShox Reverb:

355mm x 100mm

30.9mm

PM me if interested.

Errr... why you no like the dropper? It is the first upgrade I make to any MTB.

Errr... why you no like the dropper? It is the first upgrade I make to any MTB.

Don't get me wrong...I LOVE a dropper post!

I'm just a KS fan

Archived