Your Enduro ride

Robodog

My baby looking resplendent at Jonkers this am. Love this bike more and more every time I ride her.

03fec961a0af408797286301fdf6b5a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#noinvite

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going tomorrow... hit some trails and watch some DH..

WOW !

Never thought of that, I’ve been off the bike long time with chest infection, plan is to start commuting Monday again, also spectating has become my new norm, World Cup XCO , CTCT today was at the WPXCO to support my bro. Need to get my own **** in order!

Awe, so let’s make it happen. Early start though

The plan is to go. Cant commit yet. But why you wanna ride with me. You will mos ride circles around me as we ascend.LOL

Jeepers. Don't you okes have WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. Or are you afraid to share numbers because you'll end up inundating each other with dickpics?

Hell are you in that whatsapp MTB group as well? Have I seen your 'docking' images and bike nudes yet? 

My baby looking resplendent at Jonkers this am. Love this bike more and more every time I ride her.

03fec961a0af408797286301fdf6b5a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,what bike is this ,spec if possible as well?

Hell are you in that whatsapp MTB group as well? Have I seen your 'docking' images and bike nudes yet? 

giphy.gif

WOW !

Never thought of that, I’ve been off the bike long time with chest infection, plan is to start commuting Monday again, also spectating has become my new norm, World Cup XCO , CTCT today was at the WPXCO to support my bro. Need to get my own **** in order!

EWC mos