Your Enduro ride

Robodog

What's that phrase? Something about some river in Egypt? :whistling:

haha. Indeed.

I know it doesn't like square hits but that is the end of my knowledge.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much likes square edged hits especially if they crop up when you're already in the bottom half of the travel. That said, the Monarch RT3 on my new bike seems to work very well with the new Enduro's linkage.

Whats wrong with your rebound - too slow or too fast on jumps?

I can't deny... I'm bloody stoked with it. 

Rightfully so. Very very nice. I'm never sure which way to go with neutrally coloured frames and Have done some pretty close to what you did. Black frame with blue here and there, and gray with white and silver seatpost, stem and handlebar. but this really looks great. 

Well done. 

Apart from the Stans rims the only other rims I ride are WTB's. They are a bit cheaper and still reasonably light. However the latest Generation ArchEX3 is hard to beat with anything but carbon, which I still just don't think I'm ready for. 

Happy trails!

Rightfully so. Very very nice. I'm never sure which way to go with neutrally coloured frames and Have done some pretty close to what you did. Black frame with blue here and there, and gray with white and silver seatpost, stem and handlebar. but this really looks great. 

Well done. 

Apart from the Stans rims the only other rims I ride are WTB's. They are a bit cheaper and still reasonably light. However the latest Generation ArchEX3 is hard to beat with anything but carbon, which I still just don't think I'm ready for. 

Happy trails!

I have an all black bike with blue hoses. I want a red bar.

Clearly I have no idea what I'm doing. 

Whats wrong with your rebound - too slow or too fast on jumps?

Either/Or

Literally one click. Click it one way and It's too fast. One click in the other direction and it's too slow. I don't like it to pack up so I run it too fast but then I have to adjust my body position so I don't get bucked.

I've fiddled with bands and different air pressures and I just can't find a happy place. Mine isn't an RT3. It's the cheapie one.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Well done. 

Happy trails!

Thanks so much. To be honest it was a lot more luck than judgement. The guys building the wheels when to town for me because they fancied the fun of it. I was just looking for some good wheels which were mismatched boost / Non boost and happened ask if they could get blue hubs. Next thing they popped up with the decals and the matching nipples and then it was game on for some matchy matching. I was almost swept up and nearly ordered some blue Hopes brakes from CRC but I think I'll stick with the Curas and look to get a Fox 36 with some blue decals instead. Great frame wasn't my first choice but I'm really loving it now. 

Either/Or

Literally one click. Click it one way and It's too fast. One click in the other direction and it's too slow. I don't like it to pack up so I run it too fast but then I have to adjust my body position so I don't get bucked.

I've fiddled with bands and different air pressures and I just can't find a happy place. Mine isn't an RT3. It's the cheapie one.

Ah, maybe that's the difference. Mine is also quite sensitive to adjustment though and I'm running relatively fast for me and it seems to be working okay on the smaller jumps. 

Maybe try running more bands/volume reducers and a lower air pressure - then there's less need for lots of rebound?

So what’s the thoughts on the chaintamer, thinking of getting one on my HT LT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what’s the thoughts on the chaintamer, thinking of getting one on my HT LT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

works good

Looks great. Do you think it would assist chain retention on my HT which lacks ISCG tabs for a chain guide?

Looks great. Do you think it would assist chain retention on my HT which lacks ISCG tabs for a chain guide?

You have an external BB?

If so, you can get the ISG plates that get slammed between the BB and BB Shell

post-125294-0-49789700-1521295999_thumb.jpg

Starting out with enduro, got me this little puppy. Fitted new DHR and DHF tyres, Rapide 780 HiRise bars and 50mm stem replacing it with a 30mm stem as soon as Rapide get dropper posts back in stock. 1x10 convo with the Zee mech.

I have had this bike for a few weeks, only got to ride it today. First I had to get it up and running and wait for parts then I had to remove my big toe nails because they were growing in too much, so with my toes feeling okay I had go at it around the hood today and it is awesome!