The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

Armstrong not invited to ASO 100 year Tour de France function in Paris.

All living finishers receive invite except Lance.

So althought some of the other finishers were either bust or admitted to doping they obviously think Lance doped more, or is it because they were duped for so long ?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How scandalous... at the age of 9, Peter was already drinking beer and using pirated/copied CD's...

Watching the team presentation on Supersport last night they even mentioned the video of his bike parking skills on Youtube.

Watching the team presentation on Supersport last night they even mentioned the video of his bike parking skills on Youtube.

Don't know if I was doing something ,but the presentation kept on skipping back to Cofidis just as they announced Orica Greenedge.. I thought it may be my lack of recording skills.

Gave up after 3rd time.

Armstrong not invited to ASO 100 year Tour de France function in Paris.

All living finishers receive invite except Lance.

So althought some of the other finishers were either bust or admitted to doping they obviously think Lance doped more, or is it because they were duped for so long ?

No, because 'busting' LA and not inviting him makes it OK for all the others ..... :ph34r:

Don't know if I was doing something ,but the presentation kept on skipping back to Cofidis just as they announced Orica Greenedge.. I thought it may be my lack of recording skills.

Gave up after 3rd time.

It came right a little later, for a while I was concerned why there were 9 Cofidis teams taking part :)

It came right a little later, for a while I was concerned why there were 9 Cofidis teams taking part :)

Don't want to go on too much ,it's a bit off topic. But it is as if somebody starts a machine and then goes to the cafeteria for the rest of the evening. Doesn't notice that anything is wrong. Happened last year as well. Bosses are all at home . First broadcast and they couldn't get it right.Sloppy very sloppy.

Don't want to go on too much ,it's a bit off topic. But it is as if somebody starts a machine and then goes to the cafeteria for the rest of the evening. Doesn't notice that anything is wrong. Happened last year as well. Bosses are all at home . First broadcast and they couldn't get it right.Sloppy very sloppy.

Thought so!

post-26427-1372413258,8921.jpg

i have Vision's like that... hmmmm mine dont make my bike wheelie... he must have a strong engin in that bike

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/cycling/lance-armstrong-you-cant-win-tour-de-france-title-without-taking-drugs-8678185.html

Lance Armstrong: You can't win Tour de France title without taking drugs

In reply to the question whether it was possible to win cycle races without dope while he was a professional rider, Armstrong said: “It depends which races you want to win. The Tour de France? Impossible to win it without dope. The Tour is a test of endurance where oxygen is the decisive factor.”

Where's the picture of the crying, snotty baby? That's the first thing that came to mind when I read this.

http://www.independe...gs-8678185.html

In reply to the question whether it was possible to win cycle races without dope while he was a professional rider, Armstrong said: “It depends which races you want to win. The Tour de France? Impossible to win it without dope. The Tour is a test of endurance where oxygen is the decisive factor.”

Where's the picture of the crying, snotty baby? That's the first thing that came to mind when I read this.

Ah, here we go:

post-664-0-69886500-1372424658_thumb.png

http://www.independe...gs-8678185.html

:lol: - Ha, Ha, yah, they cornered Phil with that one on the radio today, his answer was that its possible now because bikes are lighter and more sophisticated and training is much more focused so times etc will remain much the same........Hmmm, I'll reserve my opinion on that one, but he did concede the riders dont recover as quick anymore, which is a sign that they are now clean.

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy