The 100th Edition Of The Tour de France: Chirps, Opinions, News, Updates.

'Dale

Pick the yellow and green jersey winners.  

305 members have voted

1. 1. Who will reign in Yellow?

• Froome Dawg (Sky)
    • Contador (Saxo Tinkoff)
    • A Schleck, Radioshack
    • Evans (BMC)
    • Uran (Sky)
    • Tejay (BMC)
    • Gesink (Blanco)
    • Hesjedal (Garmin Sharp
    • Valverde (Movistar)
    • J Rodriquez (Katusha)
    • Suprize package!
  2. 2. Who will reign in Green?

• Sagan (Cannondale Pro Cycling)
    • Cav' (Omega Pharma Quickstep)
    • Greipel (Lotto Bellisol)
    • Bouhanni (FDJ)
    • Goss (Orica-Greenedge)
    • Surprize package?

20 sec + 200 franks penalty for Froome & Porte, 1000 franks fine for team director for feeding in the last 6km. I dont like their excuses, they should just man up.

It's hard to guess how much time Froome would've lost with that bonk if he didn't replenish, illegally.

Who knows how much.

Edited by ' Dale

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So while I am watching the 1st climb up the Alpe d'Heuz, my son comes in nagging me to take him to the cycle shop to buy his bike. He is amped, couldn't care less about his old man watching the tour. He wants to do the Spur series next year. So I had the watch the last part of the climb in the cycle shop.

buying a bike for your son...way more important...you chose well!

I predict that Froome and co will take another 30 secs against the others on Friday anyway. I doubt anybody in the top 10 will make time up on their rivals tomorrow. The big climbs comes too early. Another day for a winning breakaway my guess.

Edited by Moridin

I wonder how easily Froome will recouver from depleted shugar - perhaps not easy to do overnight. AFAIK things like glukose drips are banned.

Edited by Christie

I wonder how easily Froome will recouver from depleted shugar - perhaps not easy to do overnight. AFAIK things like glukose drips are banned.

Gonna be intriguing.

That time cushion he's earned - he must be relieved about that.

If any teams have any ambitions they will come out swinging in the next few days. If your man blinks, hit him.

Nice to see J-Rod moving up. I still think he was a good pick.

Quintana into 3rd. So stoked, he deserves a stage and 2nd.

Edited by hellocolour

reminds me of the "dark glasses disciple from the 80/90's.... Charly Mottet

http://www.junglekey.fr/images/_00014_jki2-My5icC5ibG9nc3BvdC5jb20vX0QyTjdjNml5LWJvL1NOb0p0dkZVcWdJL0FBQUFBQUFBRFVVL2VCYThsaGVya0JBL3M0MDA_.jpg

Stone cold style.

not wanting to count my chickens so to speak, but when last did a rookie finish on the podium?

Great stage again!!

The race is on for second and third....I can't see right now how Conto can stop Quintana from taking second and he will have to watch out for Rodriguez because he is getting stronger every day.

By Saturday I think he will be crazy good on that final climb...

We will have to see what Katusha and Movistar come up with but it should make things a bit easier for Sky...3 teams fighting for 2 spots...nobody is just going to let someone go on a crazy attack.Movistar again the strongest team on the day...

Contador used to much energy on the early attacks. Should time it better saturday

I think Saxo got it all wrong today. What were they thinking sending Roche & co up the road? A total waste of energy, same as Contador & co attacking on the descent only to sit up. Maybe they are not as strong as we think they are but they are certainly not working as a team.