Look what the DHL man just dropped off :)

brad890

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they look great...hope they sell well bud..

me too, seeing that I've made the investment to bring them in lol

Can you also do a battery test?

I recently bought a lekker back light.

Charged it for ages, halfway through a ride it died.

MNFR claimed 20 hours, so I am a little bit untrusting of manufacturers claims right now :)

Would appreciate your feedback.

No problem, have one on the charger right now, once charged I'll do a battery test and report back in about 2 days time once its run flat.

me too, seeing that I've made the investment to bring them in lol

No problem, have one on the charger right now, once charged I'll do a battery test and report back in about 2 days time once its run flat.

Appreciate it.

that's a great idea! are those laser lines really this visible?

It always surprises me how guys in my group have massive front beams and then put a single LED inside their back poet as only source of light...

I want 2

you can order off my site or drop me a PM and we can arrange something for you :)

<p>I haven't used this exact light but I have heard about similar lights and apparently due to the characteristics of lasers the laser line guides are only clearly visible under%2

Can we maybe get actual photos of the light on a bike and what the lazer lines look like in real life

Can we maybe get actual photos of the light on a bike and what the lazer lines look like in real life

Hi Guys

I was meant to take some actual photos last night, but the test I'm writing this morning is a little more hectic then I thought it was going to be, I promise I'll take some photo's tonight when its nice and dark, or try make a plan to find a dark room this afternoon.

We have a guy riding with one of these. Nice unit, visible and rechargeable.

The laser lines are a gimmick. They are thin (not like the photos) and on a lightly lit road surface only visible from a couple of meters, mainly because of the angle they are viewed from. Note that in the photo they are viewed from higher up than as a driver would see them.

I'm also not a photographer, but it looks like the picture is overexposed to make the lights look brighter?

Edited by jmaccelari

that's a great idea! are those laser lines really this visible?

It always surprises me how guys in my group have massive front beams and then put a single LED inside their back poet as only source of light...

Are they visible - absolutely - at least the one I use is - a little distracting in a road bunch, but in general I get the feeling cars give you more space when you use it.

All I need is 1 inch more once... and it will be worth it.

Ordered mine this afternoon. :)

Check your e-mail, should be a tracking number waiting for you, dropped a few orders off at the post office this morning :)

I'm also not a photographer, but it looks like the picture is overexposed to make the lights look brighter?

I wouldn't know those are some of the pictures I got from the supplier will take some tonight, with my own camera, and no photoshop