2013 Critérium du Dauphiné

tombeej

Fair enough comment jcza, on paper they are certainly the hot favorites, but things can be a little different on the road :) , personally I like Valverde's form as well, and Movistar is a strong team, better than Saxo anyway.

I'd love to see Fugslang throwing some GC-contending punches.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100% I picked him as one to watch and is my 'dark horse'. If I throw down some coin on an outsider for the podium it'll be him.

Agree... nice to see so many columbians coming on song

Yesterday's winner was a Canadian.

I reckon Hesjedal's 2012 success at the Giro would've been inspirational to the cycling fraternity there.

Yesterday's winner was a Canadian.

I reckon Hesjedal's 2012 success at the Giro would've been inspirational to the cycling fraternity there.

Apparently he was included in as Louis Garneau, the clothing sponsor (Canadian company) insisted on a Canadian rider on the team.

Apparently he was included in as Louis Garneau, the clothing sponsor (Canadian company) insisted on a Canadian rider on the team.

Although these damn French Canadians really need to speak more English! :whistling:

Surely this should be Reinhardt and NOT Jacques

14:31 Top 5

1. Elia Viviani (CAN), 4.39.15

2. Gianni Meersman (OPQ)

3. Tony Gallopin (RNT)

4. Jacques Janse van Rensburg (ARG)

5. Anthony Geslin (FDJ)

Yah, he is a strong possibility, but great little climber, not sure he can handle a solo get away attempt himself like a Contador or a Valverde, but agree, he is a good possibility.

Yah, he is a strong possibility, but great little climber, not sure he can handle a solo get away attempt himself like a Contador or a Valverde, but agree, he is a good possibility.

Will be a good one to watch in this test and going into the Tour as he's co leader for MS there. He looked pretty composed in last years Dauphine when he attacked up the Joux Plane to take the stage.

Interesting fact: Louis Garneau, at the age of 54, is still today a UCI-registered rider with the Continental team his company sponsors!

Reinardt Jv Rensburg@ReinardtvRnsbrg1m

Ooff another hard day. That took it out of me for the sprint. Missing the ekstra 1or2 percent. Good day for us, with Thomas in KOM jersey

1 Elia Viviani (Ita) Cannondale Pro Cycling 

2 Gianni Meersman (Bel) Omega Pharma-QuickStep 

3 Tony Gallopin (Fra) RadioShack Leopard

-------------------------------------------------

'dale has to be happy. No longer the bridesmaid. ;)

Well Dale must be happy with the result.

What did I miss????

Aah Viviani tastes glory!!