SASSC - 28-30 June 2013 - Hilton

Thug

Is anyone travelling through to SASSC from/past the Ballito area? Need your assistance with something.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suiping no doubt....look out for the three mexicans armed with tequila.

Figured as much, but where? Where are you guys staying - in Hilton or in PMB?

Figured as much, but where? Where are you guys staying - in Hilton or in PMB?

Staying in hilton, aparently 2km from the start...whoop whoop...you maritzborough okes?

Staying in hilton, aparently 2km from the start...whoop whoop...you maritzborough okes?

Well... we're "just down the road". Literally, a few km's down the hill.

Crossways Pub is in Hilton and I reckon there'll be a fair amount of suiping going on there. Otherwise there's a lekker Keg in PMB.

Do you know of any plans specific to the SS weekend? On Max Cluer's site it mentions the competition for next years bid starts on Friday night...?

Well... we're "just down the road". Literally, a few km's down the hill.

Crossways Pub is in Hilton and I reckon there'll be a fair amount of suiping going on there. Otherwise there's a lekker Keg in PMB.

Do you know of any plans specific to the SS weekend? On Max Cluer's site it mentions the competition for next years bid starts on Friday night...?

No idea brother, leaving jozi at about 12 on friday...so we want to be there before the fun stuff starts on fri evening. Either way, I know what you look like so you have to have a dop with us. :thumbup:

What is everyone doing on Friday/ Saturday evening? Haven't heard much...

I just read on ROAG site that there is a 1hour plus 1 lap race on a 2,5km circuit at 5pm on Friday at Cowan House. This is to build up a thirst.

Is anyone travelling through to SASSC from/past the Ballito area? Need your assistance with something.

ask mackie

No idea brother, leaving jozi at about 12 on friday...so we want to be there before the fun stuff starts on fri evening. Either way, I know what you look like so you have to have a dop with us. :thumbup:

Race you there.......... Also leaving around 12. I see this could get a little out of hand. the GF said she will drive once we out of JHB if need be ha ha as long as I drive back on Sunday

Race you there.......... Also leaving around 12. I see this could get a little out of hand. the GF said she will drive once we out of JHB if need be ha ha as long as I drive back on Sunday

jis long drive....hangover....eish

aaaah I was right about them mexicans

PS we will only respond to our mexican names from the time we leave jozi

don julio - jcmeyer

ramon - jono

pancho - me

We staying in Hilton at some place called Kwanyoni. Have booked out 2 cottages.