SASSC - 28-30 June 2013 - Hilton

Thug

We staying in Hilton at some place called Kwanyoni. Have booked out 2 cottages.

You're about 10 - 15km from the start. Easy to get from your place to Cowan House.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're about 10 - 15km from the start. Easy to get from your place to Cowan House.

Cool, so a nice warmup ride.

Might be a bit pissed though for the ride back. :)

Cool, so a nice warmup ride.

Might be a bit pissed though for the ride back. :)

Probably a better idea to ride than drive ;) Edited by Ryanpmb

Work is up to date, customers have paid, suppliers have been paid, car is packed, bike is loaded, hitting the road in a few hours, it's going to be epic!

The lone Ranger gets captured by a tribe of indians.

They tell the lone ranger that they are going to kill him but that he can have one last request.

So the lone ranger says "Can I ask my horse to go get something for me"

Quite interested to see what is going to happen the chief allows the Lone Ranger to speak to his horse.

So he calls "Silver" over and whispers into the horse ear and it takes of at full speed.

An hour later "Silver" comes trotting back with a beautiful blond on its back.

The Indians let the Lone Ranger and the blond have some time in a TeePee. After a while the blond leaves.

The cheif quite impressed tell the Lone Ranger that he can have another request.

The lone ranger calls "Silver" over again and whispers into its ear and the horse takes off again.

1 hour later "Silver" comes back with a Brunette on its back. same thing happens.

Now the chief is really impressed and says " ok Lone ranger you can have one more request from your horse"

So the Lone ranger calls "Silver" over and as the horse gets close the lone ranger smacks the horse and grabs the reins and shouts into its ear

" I said POSIE"

*please note no horses were harmed in the making of this joke.

You left the Jayhound behind???

G-dog will only let him leave at 1, so he's coming down with Badger. We're passing through Harrismith at the moment.