Want to ride your bike in the biggest Mountain Biking area in the world? 2.0

Guest Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

I asked my mate Richard how much a brake bleed costs. I've never had one done over there cos I have Hopes.

He said 20 Euro for them to begin looking at your bike. And then you bust out the Labrador eyes.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any work done in any of the bike shops is going to kick you in the wallet tho. And that's not even counting the lost riding time.

So it's best to have your bike in tip top condition before you go.

@ Hayley. Pretty sure Avid Codes run dot fluid. Or do you mean for your SLX brakes?

Was referring to the slx's

Somewhere in a dark garage in EU this Beaut-of-a-Beast is waiting for my love and affection...2weeks to the day (yes still long) to final set-up and then 3 weeks of riding :clap:

post-24697-0-81526800-1406105452_thumb.jpg

Cant wait to give this puppy a spin :devil: :devil: :devil:

Was referring to the slx's

Why not have them bled in SA then? That way if you have issues with the Codes you can just swop them out no problem.

3 Sleeps!

Not very nice of you to post stuff like that!(Damn, my angry face emoticon is on strike!)

Guest Omega Man

Not very nice of you to post stuff like that!(Damn, my angry face emoticon is on strike!)

You know what to do. I know you're loaded

You arrive 3 days before me. I can say with 98% certainty that you'll have broken yourself before then.

take that back :thumbdown:

Im playing it safe this time.

Seems day one is going to be wet and the first few days snotty. Hope week two has some friendly weather to greet us. Bloody French...

Guest Omega Man

Seems day one is going to be wet and the first few days snotty. Hope week two has some friendly weather to greet us. Bloody French...

First day is wet then 3 dry days. The concern is the state of the tracks. The stuff out on the pistes dry up pretty quick but the trails in the trees can stay wet for days. I was kinda hoping to go into nice warm balmy weather. I'm getting a bit gatvol of wearing ugg boots and a jacket.

First day is wet then 3 dry days. The concern is the state of the tracks. The stuff out on the pistes dry up pretty quick but the trails in the trees can stay wet for days. I was kinda hoping to go into nice warm balmy weather. I'm getting a bit gatvol of wearing ugg boots and a jacket.

You own Ugg(ly) boots?

Are we even going to get there... :wacko:

(re post from the other thread, but valid for all of us going)

Just wear a fullface and a neckbrace in the plane, you'll be fine. Neckbraces make you invincible.

Just wear a fullface and a neckbrace in the plane, you'll be fine. Neckbraces make you invincible.

Would love to see the airlines' reaction if you try to check in wearing full body armour!

Are we even going to get there... :wacko:

(re post from the other thread, but valid for all of us going)

Look if your flight gets cancelled you guys are more than welcome to come and ride Majik forest with me. :P