Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

The external HDD option can be quite iffy. I have a 1Tb which I have reformatted to FAT32 and it's USB 3, yet I still can't get it to work on my PS4. I've given up and just delete games I'm not playing at the moment.

Ai. I really don’t want to do that.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the season 4 remastered with new maps and 200 pax BR in Warzone. My favorite remains Plunder/ Blood Money

I'm really enjoying it and even have a few wins in Battle Royale to my name, which makes me oddly proud  :clap:

Not so happy they have nerfed the MP5 but with my general lack of skills a nerfed weapon is the least of my worries...

I'm really enjoying it and even have a few wins in Battle Royale to my name, which makes me oddly proud :clap:

Not so happy they have nerfed the MP5 but with my general lack of skills a nerfed weapon is the least of my worries...

Never managed win in BR, well done. Got a couple of team wins in Plunder wih my son and Psycho. Multiplayer is for warm up and amateurs, esp Shipment is a butcher’s den

Considering getting another console, although this time I'll buy 2nd hand.

Do you peeps reckon R2000 for a PS3 and 4 games is a good price?

Second hand consoles are hot items these days.

Too much free time and kids everywhere!

Most second hand stores charging more than the consoles cost when new, if they have stock.

So with the current marked that's a steal!

Edited by Amberdrake

A mate sold his for R3000 a couple of weeks back...one controller and about 10 games...

But maybe try for the PS4?

A mate sold his for R3000 a couple of weeks back...one controller and about 10 games...

But maybe try for the PS4?

PS4 would be an idea, although I'm not willing to shell out more than 2k for a 2nd hand console at the moment :whistling:

I have a hardly used PS3 (early one, classic design), pair of controllers, magic wand goodie, camera thing  and a bunch of games, any offers? All 100%.

Can drop off in Jhb otherwise Postnet 2 Postnet.

I have a hardly used PS3 (early one, classic design), pair of controllers, magic wand goodie, camera thing  and a bunch of games, any offers? All 100%.

Can drop off in Jhb otherwise Postnet 2 Postnet.

PM me with price and games list, I am Jhb based......

Never managed win in BR, well done. Got a couple of team wins in Plunder wih my son and Psycho. Multiplayer is for warm up and amateurs, esp Shipment is a butcher’s den

Yeah when shipment pops up it's a case of 'Ooh time to rank up a weapon!'.

I'm the same with multiplayer and use it to keep myself busy while I wait for the guys I normally team up with to get online. 

I don't really play plunder as the other guys don't really enjoy it but the once or twice I dropped in there I had a blast.

As for winning on BR I'm well into double figures now but that is almost entirely down to being on a team that has a really good player (not me) that I (and others) basically tend to provide intel and run interference for. 

If only all those youngsters knew they were losing to a bunch of 50 year old guys  :clap:

I think it is, maybe just check the size of the HD. If it is really small it can be a pain - I couldn't get GTA5 working on mine because the hard drive was too small

I think it is, maybe just check the size of the HD. If it is really small it can be a pain - I couldn't get GTA5 working on mine because the hard drive was too small

Couldn't you just add an external HDD?

Not ideal I know but it should work.

Couldn't you just add an external HDD?

Not ideal I know but it should work.

Ended up playing it on the Xbox 360  (which was the console I use most anyway). The PS3 I bought the cheapest secondhand console I could find just to play PS3 exclusives like Uncharted & Last of Us.

(Last of Us 2 is the reason I will finally upgrade to a newer console, then I can finally play Red Dead Redemption 2 as well :P )

Bulk of my "spare money" goes into cycling so my gaming setup will always be far behind the curve...