Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought Elite: Dangerous this weekend with all it's current added extras. It's on special at Steam. Now I find that nobody has any stock of the better HOTAS Joystick systems.

Bought Elite: Dangerous this weekend with all it's current added extras. It's on special at Steam. Now I find that nobody has any stock of the better HOTAS Joystick systems.

oooo game that can use a joystick! I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro in cupboard!

got 3 days to decide if i have cash to spend (Hint I don't).

oooo game that can use a joystick! I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro in cupboard!

got 3 days to decide if i have cash to spend (Hint I don't).

I have one of those also. Did the first tutorial with it. But I really need one of these:

https://www.evetech.co.za/logitech-g-x56-rgb-throttle-and-stick-simulation-controller/best-deal/4855.aspx

or these:

https://www.wootware.co.za/thrustmaster-tm2960720-hotas-warthog-pc-joystick-throttle-controller.html

I think my brother gave me one of these.

Will check tonight.  Never used it before.

I got the official wife warning regarding new gen consoles last night

"Have you seen the price of the Xbox? I don't see how we can ever have one of those in the house..."

I swear she could sense me sniffing around a pre-order and made her move, there is no way I can now snake one into the house either unnoticed or under the guise of  'a bargain'.

Well played dear, well played.

"Have you seen the price of the Xbox? I don't see how we can ever have one of those in the house..."

I swear she could sense me sniffing around a pre-order and made her move, there is no way I can now snake one into the house either unnoticed or under the guise of  'a bargain'.

But you are just keeping it for a friend.. indefinitely 

But you are just keeping it for a friend.. indefinitely 

That is amongst various options I am considering (read - scheming).

"Hi honey look what I bought for the kids"

"A friend bought it for me"

"Wow, where did that come from?"

And the one that may cause the most confusion throw her off the scent completely

"Honey I can't believe you bought me an XBox..."

You are screwed dude.  :ph34r:

I wonder if she knows how much your bikes are worth.  :whistling:

That is amongst various options I am considering (read - scheming).

"Hi honey look what I bought for the kids"

"A friend bought it for me"

"Wow, where did that come from?"

And the one that may cause the most confusion throw her off the scent completely

"Honey I can't believe you bought me an XBox..."

"Not sure if I told you about the {insert applicable magazine name} competition I entered, but look what I won"

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

You guys crack me up but i relate , A Man's Got to do what a man's got to do 

Can Anyone recommend repair guys for 2 x Xbox 1's 

one has a loose hdmi port other one is dead 

Gauteng

Edited by bmw1za

You guys crack me up but i relate , A Man's Got to do what a man's got to do 

Can Anyone recommend repair guys for 2 x Xbox 1's 

one has a loose hdmi port other one is dead 

Gauteng

They all do that eventually. Our PS3's port was so bad that if you sneeze the HDMI cable would fall out or make no contact.

Now if you had a PC you could have sneaked in upgrades without her knowing a thing about it.   :whistling:

Now if you had a PC you could have sneaked in upgrades without her knowing a thing about it.   :whistling:

Its My sons Xbox... working on the PC for him  ... waiting for you guys to upgrade to 3090 s  so i can grab your old machines stuff  Hint - Hint (FYI-Not Even Joking)