Calling on you gamers

Guest Kalahari ou

I do. Played it about 6 Hours now. Almost finished. Just have to do one more mission.

Graphics are simply out of this world. But, missions are to short, and I was hoping it will have a Saving Private Ryan or Band of Brothers feeling to it. But none of those. Online is cool, but match making is up to sh@t. You get kids buying all the best guns and ammo and upgrades, and then being matched with players at their levels. which means, lower level players with entry level guns, have to compete with same level players that has all the upgrades and attachments. I hate that. That's where COD Made their biggest mistake. They are actually forcing you to buy those in-game purchases if you want to compete. :thumbdown:

6 hours and almost done...at about R900.

I think I'll wait for a sale... ;)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also still Busy with Horizon, and also with Elder Scrolls. Man these open world games are def worth every $$.

I have played many many hours on Elder Scrolls, and still not finished.

Would any of the more clever people know if I'll be able to play Windows XP / Vista games on Windows 7? I have quite a few older games from my previous PC and I'm not sure if I'll be able to replay them on my current PC.

I'm not tech savvy and I play a lot of older games on my PC with Windows 7. I can probably count the games I couldn't get running on one hand.  With a bit of googling you can get just about any game going.

I'm not tech savvy and I play a lot of older games on my PC with Windows 7. I can probably count the games I couldn't get running on one hand.  With a bit of googling you can get just about any game going.

Ja I mainly game on the Switch these days, but as mentioned in a previous post, I'd like to eventually set up a gaming room, with the PC, Switch and one of these days, a SNES. I have 17 Windows 7 games and quite a few Windows XP / Vista games, so if I can get the older games to run then I'll be stoked. Then as time goes by, as I get more games for the Switch, and hopefully the SNES, I'd like to look for second hand deals on Windows 7 titles.

6 hours and almost done...at about R900.

I think I'll wait for a sale... ;)

Ah man I’m miff now. I have only played the first 4 missions and they did go relatively quick. I assumed there will be plenty of them tho. Bugger. I don’t game online so it was a waste for me then ???? I feel cheated.

Ah man I’m miff now. I have only played the first 4 missions and they did go relatively quick. I assumed there will be plenty of them tho. Bugger. I don’t game online so it was a waste for me then I feel cheated.

Sorry that I'm using you as an example but this is basically why I don't play brand new games. Not going to risk R800 for something that might suck or might be too short, happy to wait a while to see what the word of mouth is and for the price to half.

very cool game. can also try far cry.

Speaking of Far Cry, I had Far Cry 2, this one time at band camp. Not sure what happened to it.

I played Far Cry 2 which I enjoyed.

Haven't played 3 though.

#3 is by far the best in the series. Just add it to your Steam wishlist, and you'll be alerted when it's on sale.

Sorry that I'm using you as an example but this is basically why I don't play brand new games. Not going to risk R800 for something that might suck or might be too short, happy to wait a while to see what the word of mouth is and for the price to half.

No problem. I’m a massive COD fan. Never played any of the “not ww2 or veitnam” games. Got black opps 2 and should have learned from that mistake. I’m hoping farcry 5 is worth it then. I like skop skiet en donner games. I’m not one for fantasy kind of stuff.

#3 is by far the best in the series. Just add it to your Steam wishlist, and you'll be alerted when it's on sale.

I’ll have to get 3&4 for the xbox. Still want to play them. Farcry two is awesome!

Guess I'll have to go reset my Steam password... ;)

There isn't really a best far cry game imo. Storyline of 3 is my favorite, but the gameplay and visuals of 4 is incredible.

And LAN multiplayer of 2 was f***ing insane.

Each game is unique because it's completely different from the previous. People can hate on Ubisoft all they want, when it comes to producing games these guys know what they're doing.

New Ashes Cricket seems like it is going to be good. waiting for a new golf release as well. 

i like that you now can basically play any game online against anyone online.